Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

London W****** ??

London W****** ??

Old May 27th 2008, 1:51 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London W****** ??

Originally Posted by Nice Guy View Post
I bet your parents were really proud as well.
what makes you think he knew both his parents?
Old May 27th 2008, 6:04 pm
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

http://www.terracelinks.cjb.net/
Old May 27th 2008, 6:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assegai View Post
Begins with "C", rhymes with hunt.
Old May 27th 2008, 6:20 pm
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

Just because we ran Coventry every year. They were never on the radar as decent firm
Old May 27th 2008, 6:25 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

i expect your saturdays are filled with shopping with the missus now then?
Old May 27th 2008, 7:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by gazz View Post
i expect your saturdays are filled with shopping with the missus now then?
Got married in 81 and 27 years later with 3 adult kids, still together. Son is a cop (still speak to him sometimes). Don't think he'd be averse to giving a few football hooligans a clout.
Old May 27th 2008, 9:49 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, yeah, thems were the days. Five pints of Watney's IPA, couple of games of darts, then it's off Highbury to kick in some Gooners. These days it's all families and lager and poncey football stuff.

Edit. Actually, i may just take all your links and do a nice write-up of that pointless Gooner-kicking sport in my 70s blog. Your kind are the reason I hated football growing up, still don't have a team I can actually support, and can honestly say I've only ever gone to one match (Arsenal v. Liverpool back in 82).

Last edited by Ridski; May 27th 2008 at 9:52 pm.
Old May 27th 2008, 9:53 pm
Banned

Couldn't stand Watneys. Directors for me.
Old May 27th 2008, 9:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ridski View Post
Oh, yeah, thems were the days. Five pints of Watney's IPA, couple of games of darts, then it's off Highbury to kick in some Gooners. These days it's all families and lager and poncey football stuff.

Edit. Actually, i may just take all your links and do a nice write-up of that pointless Gooner-kicking sport in my 70s blog. Your kind are the reason I hated football growing up, still don't have a team I can actually support, and can honestly say I've only ever gone to one match (Arsenal v. Liverpool back in 82).
"Pointless"?
Old May 27th 2008, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

tulipknife is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: London W****** ??

ooooohhhh!................ bring back the home nations competition
Aye, do that, we all know who won the last time we had that, was it the jolly old english and their super fabulous superstar laden team who win everything they enter , oh no wait it was Norn Irn, yip the mighty Norn Irn.
So Yes, lets bring it back so all you English W****** can come up to scotland and destroy everything that isn't bolted down like you did last time.

Remember that glass house saying
Old May 28th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default London W****** ??

Have to say there are more knobs on this thread than a shop showroom full of washing machines.
Old May 28th 2008, 10:16 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tulipknife View Post
Aye, do that, we all know who won the last time we had that, was it the jolly old english and their super fabulous superstar laden team who win everything they enter , oh no wait it was Norn Irn, yip the mighty Norn Irn.
So Yes, lets bring it back so all you English W****** can come up to scotland and destroy everything that isn't bolted down like you did last time.

Remember that glass house saying
actually i was thinking more on the football side as non of us have anything better to do this summer!
Old May 28th 2008, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

tulipknife is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: London W****** ??

actually i was thinking more on the football side as non of us have anything better to do this summer!
Yip, I agree gazz.

As a haggis munching JOCK we don't even have the opportunity to support anyone playing against the auld enemy as they aren't even there:curse:
Old May 28th 2008, 3:35 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by tulipknife View Post
Yip, I agree gazz.

As a haggis munching JOCK we don't even have the opportunity to support anyone playing against the auld enemy as they aren't even there:curse:
well that is the one thing that lets the scots fans down for me, not being able to support the english internationally when your not there yourselves, i for one thought the scots deserved to be their this summer and hoped they would get through, shame everyone can,t see the woods for the trees!