Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

London W****** ??

London W****** ??

Old May 23rd 2008, 6:04 pm
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future
Default Re: London W****** ??

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond View Post
As far as I am concerned that "over reaction" is exactly what they need.
The "yobs" don't have any consideration for people or property when they go an a rampage, so why shouldn't the authorities deal with it as they see fit? The authorities are, after all, looking after the general public.
Don't be such a pathetic, wet blanket. Far worse is happening in Britain in our cities under this gov't than a few drunken football yobs causing some disorder. Look at the increase in gun and knife crime together with gang rape perpetrated in the main by the Afro/Carribean community.
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:25 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assegai View Post
Don't be such a pathetic, wet blanket. Far worse is happening in Britain in our cities under this gov't than a few drunken football yobs causing some disorder. Look at the increase in gun and knife crime together with gang rape perpetrated in the main by the Afro/Carribean community.
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by koogar View Post
indeed
Old May 24th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Don't be such a pathetic, wet blanket. Far worse is happening in Britain in our cities under this gov't than a few drunken football yobs causing some disorder. Ahh yes, what was I thinking. They are afterall a bunch of rascals just out having some fun, they don't bother anyone really!!

Look at the increase in gun and knife crime together with gang rape perpetrated in the main by the Afro/Carribean community.Where's the connection? I haven't heard about gang rapes in the terraces, but stabbings yes. Which is why the authorities should deal with it as they see fit
No brainer really
Old May 24th 2008, 4:19 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish View Post
indeed
I'll see your and raise you a WTF?
Old May 24th 2008, 6:39 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL View Post
I'll see your and raise you a WTF?
Call. 2 pear.
Attached Thumbnails London W****** ??-pe-2.jpg  
Old May 24th 2008, 7:15 am
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond View Post
Don't be such a pathetic, wet blanket. Far worse is happening in Britain in our cities under this gov't than a few drunken football yobs causing some disorderAhh yes, what was I thinking. They are afterall a bunch of rascals just out having some fun, they don't bother anyone really!!

Look at the increase in gun and knife crime together with gang rape perpetrated in the main by the Afro/Carribean community.Where's the connection? I haven't heard about gang rapes in the terraces, but stabbings yes. Which is why the authorities should deal with it as they see fit

No brainer really
The connection is that the police under this gov't should start pursuing real crime, start being PC and stop being pc - read this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../15/do1502.xml

ps I don't recall any trouble on the "terraces" in the Rangers or Chelsea/Man U games either. Can you show where there was trouble on the "terraces"?

No brainer really
Old May 24th 2008, 7:19 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar View Post
Call. 2 pear.
I got nothin'.
Old May 24th 2008, 4:10 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Call me AL View Post
I got nothin'.
I wouldnt' say that.
Your chin dimple's kinda cute.
Old May 25th 2008, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

JoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to all

Assegai, like most rangers fans, you've shown your true 'colour'
Old May 26th 2008, 11:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by JoJo76 View Post
Assegai, like most rangers fans, you've shown your true 'colour'
Not sure what you're implying but most Rangers fans behaved themselves.

I never go and watch Premier League (Spurs) football now. The most boring spectacle in sterile, all-seater stadiums paying inflated prices to watch overpaid foreigners dive about.

When I went in the 70's particularly London derbies, your heart was in your mouth a lot of the time and there was nothing to beat the adrenalin rush - Millwall away 77 fighting down the OKR, Getting Chelsea booted out of the Paxton onto the pitch in 75 as we sent them down to div 2, steaming the North Bank every year at Highbury, getting turned over at West Ham although they didn't have it all their own way.

Most people on this board are probably too young to experience those days. they're etched in the memory for ever
Old May 26th 2008, 11:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I never go and watch Premier League (Spurs) football now. The most boring spectacle in sterile, all-seater stadiums paying inflated prices to watch overpaid foreigners dive about.

When I went in the 70's particularly London derbies, your heart was in your mouth a lot of the time and there was nothing to beat the adrenalin rush - Millwall away 77 fighting down the OKR, Getting Chelsea booted out of the Paxton onto the pitch in 75 as we sent them down to div 2, steaming the North Bank every year at Highbury, getting turned over at West Ham although they didn't have it all their own way.

Most people on this board are probably too young to experience those days. they're etched in the memory for ever
and thank the lord it is in the past, some of us like to watch a SPORT, not a load of pissed up fat slobs kicking the crap out of each other.
Old May 26th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default London W****** ??

I bet you are really proud.
Old May 26th 2008, 1:38 pm
Banned

The first 10 seconds of this - Spurs v Chelsea 75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4IZ...eature=related

Millwall laying in wait down the OKR
http://www.asromaultras.it/millwall_...ham_anni70.jpg
Old May 27th 2008, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default London W****** ??

The first 10 seconds of this - Spurs v Chelsea 75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4IZ...eature=related

Millwall laying in wait down the OKR
http://www.asromaultras.it/millwall_...ham_anni70.jpg
I bet your parents were really proud as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.