Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

London W****** ??

London W****** ??

Old May 22nd 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default London W****** ??

Certain folk seemed to take great delight in kicking off and adding to the ridiculous Glasgow W****** thread last week. Given that Chelsea fans "rioted" last night I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't a similar thread, or outrage ?

Or is the reality sinking in that all teams have their fair share of twats and losing a football match is an excuse for a couple of hundred drunken tossers to throw some bottles and have a fight ?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...316796,00.html
Old May 22nd 2008, 3:23 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London W****** ??

Football is a terribly boring game
Old May 22nd 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

I secretly hoped that some of the yob fans would start trouble in Moscow last night, to show them what policing is really like outside a "politically correct" country.
Up until the end of last year I worked in Russia (4 years in total), and have seen how the police work there. They don't f..k about, at all. In one of the cities in Siberia that I worked, the local police used to practice riot and terrorist control on inmates in the local prison. Many of the prisoners ended up in the local hospital..on some occasions they were visible on stretchers in the hospital grounds. Don't get me wrong, this was not an every day event, but it happened. The Russian "Militsia" are ruthless.
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

It would appear that 20 of the chelshit fans arrested last night gave addresses in glasgow,wonder if king kong was one of them
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:02 pm
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond View Post
I secretly hoped that some of the yob fans would start trouble in Moscow last night, to show them what policing is really like outside a "politically correct" country.
Up until the end of last year I worked in Russia (4 years in total), and have seen how the police work there. They don't f..k about, at all. In one of the cities in Siberia that I worked, the local police used to practice riot and terrorist control on inmates in the local prison. Many of the prisoners ended up in the local hospital..on some occasions they were visible on stretchers in the hospital grounds. Don't get me wrong, this was not an every day event, but it happened. The Russian "Militsia" are ruthless.

I'm glad that the "yobs" behaved themselves in Moscow. Any disorder perpetrated by them would have met with a gross over-reaction from barbaric authorities in Russia.

If you think football hooligans get off lightly in this country you're living in a dreamworld. Any violence connected to a football match is met with a far harsher punishment, usually a custodial sentence even with an exemplary record, than a similar pub/club brawl on a Saturday night where a "caution" is often the end result.
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:41 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought that Rangers and Chelsea's "hard core" fans were very similar in some of their , eh, shall we say beliefs. were their "firms" not interrelated? For this reason I wasnt surprised that there was trouble. This isnt meant to be a reply to kick of WWIII I just always believed that there was a certain connection between certain sections of the "fan" base same as some sections of Man UTD/Liverpool/Celtic had a connection.

Last edited by seang; May 22nd 2008 at 10:47 pm.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:27 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by seang View Post
I always thought that Rangers and Chelsea's "hard core" fans were very similar in some of their , eh, shall we say beliefs. were their "firms" not interrelated? For this reason I wasnt surprised that there was trouble. This isnt meant to be a reply to kick of WWIII I just always believed that there was a certain connection betwe dont en certain sections of the "fan" base same as some sections of Man UTD/Liverpool/Celtic had a connection.
I believe there is any special connection between Man U and Celtic fans, and there certainly aint no connection between Liverpool and Man U fans.

There is however, a long friendship between liverpool and celtic.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Assegai View Post
I'm glad that the "yobs" behaved themselves in Moscow. Any disorder perpetrated by them would have met with a gross over-reaction from barbaric authorities in Russia.

If you think football hooligans get off lightly in this country you're living in a dreamworld. Any violence connected to a football match is met with a far harsher punishment, usually a custodial sentence even with an exemplary record, than a similar pub/club brawl on a Saturday night where a "caution" is often the end result.
As far as I am concerned that "over reaction" is exactly what they need.
The "yobs" don't have any consideration for people or property when they go an a rampage, so why shouldn't the authorities deal with it as they see fit? The authorities are, after all, looking after the general public.
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:38 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond View Post
As far as I am concerned that "over reaction" is exactly what they need.
The "yobs" don't have any consideration for people or property when they go an a rampage, so why shouldn't the authorities deal with it as they see fit? The authorities are, after all, looking after the general public.
Absobloodylutely right, it's our 'give a thug a hug' mentality that lets em think they can do what they want and get away with it. You break the law-you face the consequencies no matter where
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:48 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well obviously there is a difference.............

The Chelsea boys were just letting off a bit of steam, just a bit of pent up energy........they just wanted to have a bit of a tussle with the local bobbies, and have a bit of fun to remember the day.

Whereas...........

The Scottish scum were rioting thugs not seem since the days when Scotland was crushed by the mighty Wade, and his fearsome army.
They quite obviously came to cause trouble and vent their anger at being a lesser people attempting to be a nation (purleeze!) and decided to go there and try and hurt, rampage and destroy.........

Disgusting!

Hang your heads in shame!

Bow to your masters!
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Bow to your masters!
sh*t hot
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish View Post
sh*t hot
I'm trying to calm the situation down you understand..........
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
I'm trying to calm the situation down you understand..........
And a grand job you're doing, my hat goes off to you
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:06 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by stevenglish View Post
And a grand job you're doing, my hat goes off to you

No doubt the Jocks, sorry, Scottish subjects, will take offence at it!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
No doubt the Jocks, sorry, Scottish subjects, will take offence at it!
No doubt, we must boulster Hadrians wall immediately

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.