Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Liverpool facing relegation dogfight?

Liverpool facing relegation dogfight?

Old Jan 8th 2011, 10:51 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Liverpool facing relegation dogfight?

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Too late with the breaking news
beat me by seconds ya bastard.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 10:53 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
Thought Ged H would have won the 2011 sack race, 3 wins in 16 Prem matches..
Old Jan 8th 2011, 11:12 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
You sound like my wife
Old Jan 8th 2011, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Maria_747 will become famous soon enoughMaria_747 will become famous soon enough

Manc

Your time will come when when Fergie leaves, nothing lasts forever, you wll have your lull. You are no Barcelona or Real Madrid either.

Bring it on tomorrow mate !

Last edited by Maria_747; Jan 8th 2011 at 11:25 am.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 5:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maria_747 View Post
Manc

Your time will come when when Fergie leaves, nothing lasts forever, you wll have your lull. You are no Barcelona or Real Madrid either.

Bring it on tomorrow mate !
I don't support United.

I lived in Liverpool for 2 years and went to see Everton quite a few times.

I don't really have a dog in this fight.

Liverpool are delusional and still wish it was 1983..... think they're bigger than they are and living on their history.

What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?
Scousers know how to milk a tragedy.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

mport343 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
I don't support United.

I lived in Liverpool for 2 years and went to see Everton quite a few times.

I don't really have a dog in this fight.

Liverpool are delusional and still wish it was 1983..... think they're bigger than they are and living on their history.

What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?
Scousers know how to milk a tragedy.
Eh man i hope you aint makin light of hillsborough or heysel coz thats below the ****in belt man, this shit was light hearted, you can't take the piss out of people that have died after goin to watch a football match!
Old Jan 8th 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Maria_747 will become famous soon enoughMaria_747 will become famous soon enough

Manc,

So you are a bitter then. I have friends who are Evertonions and its nice that they are not related to you.
I don't take mind enhancing drugs actually and have never needed psychiatric treatment.

Last edited by Maria_747; Jan 8th 2011 at 6:56 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:40 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
Eh man i hope you aint makin light of hillsborough or heysel coz thats below the ****in belt man, this shit was light hearted, you can't take the piss out of people that have died after goin to watch a football match!
I am not making light of the disasters.

I'm making light of the fans acting like victims still twenty odd years later.

you act like the fanbase is untouchable.

your hooligans caused hysel

and 3000 extra ticketless fans turning up at the leppings lane end had a role in causing hillsborough that killed your own fans.

yet somehow you act like victims..... to me, and my opinion it's like a rapist telling the chick she was asking for it.

the fans of liverpool are not holier than thou, the team are shit, Anfield is out of date...... yet you seem to think you should be one of the best teams in Europe
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:42 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
And we're off
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:44 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
I am not making light of the disasters.

I'm making light of the fans acting like victims still twenty odd years later.

you act like the fanbase is untouchable.

your hooligans caused hysel

and 3000 extra ticketless fans turning up at the leppings lane end had a role in causing hillsborough that killed your own fans.

yet somehow you act like victims..... to me, and my opinion it's like a rapist telling the chick she was asking for it.

the fans of liverpool are not holier than thou, the team are shit, Anfield is out of date...... yet you seem to think you should be one of the best teams in Europe
Fine point well put I'm sick of hearing about the disasters. They were bad but get over it.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:57 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

They were bad but get over it.
While I am aware that the fact that Heyzel and Hillsborough were the two most traumatic events in my life are a reflection of the charmed life I have lived thus far, I do not think they are events that I will ever get over.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:01 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
While I am aware that the fact that Heyzel and Hillsborough were the two most traumatic events in my life are a reflection of the charmed life I have lived thus far, I do not think they are events that I will ever get over.
the Ibrox disaster was 40 years ago, not only did their club and fans move on, but used the disaster to improve relations with Celtic (even just for awhile) and imrove the stadium to be all seater way ahead of it's time.
you don't hear their fans calling for justice........

or Bradford fans...........

Last edited by Manc; Jan 8th 2011 at 8:03 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:13 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Were you there?
Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

mport343 is an unknown quantity at this point

They didn't force their way in it was the dick ed coppers and ground staff that let them in that led to the crush, along with the roadworks on the m62 that delayed them gettin to the ground before kick off, which wasn't delayed to allow them to get in to watch! The taylor report stated that it was the police decsion to open the secondary gates that was the main cause of the crush and resulting deaths. As for heysel...well....fair enough... that was down to dick ed fans and a shit stadium that was fallin to bits!
Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:17 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Were you there?
At both.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.