Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

Old May 4th 2005, 10:13 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice
Default Re: Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

To tomelina and Eskimo, I would suggest the following.

The next time there is a major sporting event involving British teams, stay away from anything which might be in any way associated with the UK.....like BXP Forums, for example.

Surely common sense would have told you that, but no, you have to make a big song and dance about it.

Strange that you are both Brummies - all the ones I have ever met have always been quite sensible.

What will you do when the FA Cup is on? Can't wait to hear your reaction when I post the result of that one.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scouse

The next time there is a major sporting event involving British teams, stay away from anything which might be in any way associated with the UK.....like BXP Forums, for example.

Surely common sense would have told you that, but no, you have to make a big song and dance about it.

Strange that you are both Brummies - all the ones I have ever met have always been quite sensible.

What will you do when the FA Cup is on? Can't wait to hear your reaction when I post the result of that one.
Nice one....No Karma for you...What is that tit on? He'll be getting his dad to knock us out next.
I've not had sooooo much fun in ages....!!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:45 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
I've not had sooooo much fun in ages....!!!!
Makes a change from corrie, i'll give you that!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Instead of smilies and EEK expressions, this site should have baseball bats, guns and knives as added icons.... Anyway watching in anticipation when the two wake from their hibernation.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:50 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Actually mate. common sense says, especially on a WORLD WIDE british site, involving many time zones, not to post any result in a title.

Eskimo and Tomelina both have a point and I will ask you kindly not to do it again.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:54 am
Gone Walkabout

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Instead of smilies and EEK expressions, this site should have baseball bats, guns and knives as added icons.... Anyway watching in anticipation when the two wake from their hibernation.
Absolutely....and it seems like I've had my knuckles rapped again.

Some people obviously can't tell the time.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:56 am
Gone Walkabout

Originally Posted by Manc
Actually mate. common sense says, especially on a WORLD WIDE british site, involving many time zones, not to post any result in a title.

Eskimo and Tomelina both have a point and I will ask you kindly not to do it again.
They both know where they can stick their point.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:59 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

whatever, just don't post results in titles please.
might be a good idea to put **spoiler** in the title instead if a thread is going to involve match reports / results etc.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Manc

Agreed....However the initial thread was posted in the Canada section and then moved to the lounge, It could quite of easily had the titl "Doctored" before being reposted.
Also the initial reply from tomelina was uncalled for, never the less has made for an interesting thread.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:45 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

He had every right, bad netetiquette to put any sporting result in a thread title, deserves a ban
Old May 4th 2005, 12:48 pm
@matthewb76

Ok cool beans. Didn't know it was moved from the Canadian forum.

Let's move on.

One thing I have resolved to do is to take my step-sons goal net, which he got for his birthday ;-), round to Eidur Gudjohnsen's house. I'm going to set it up outside his front window and ask Addam to throw the ball into the air whilst I loiter at the back post, I will trap the ball before smashing it into the empty net whilst bellowing at the top of my voice 'LOOK EIDUR, LIKE THAT YOU USELESS F**KING ICELANDIC TW*T.'

I am however taking great pleasure in Mourinho/Abramovich's failure to buy the trophy, along with most of their sour-faced, egotistical players and

If Milan/PSV don't stop this debacle then I will insist that UEFA mount an inquiry, failing that I am going to the Court of Human Rights - a team containing Djimi Traore, Igor Biscan, Antonio Nunez, Milan Baros and Djibril Cisse's haircut simply cannot be crowned champions of Europe.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever - my satisfaction will come from watching you get hammerred in the final - you can post the score for that in thread title - it will be foregone conclusion anyway - in fact post it now if you want

apologies Manc if I is was out of line
Old May 4th 2005, 2:10 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
whatever - my satisfaction will come from watching you get hammerred in the final - you can post the score for that in thread title - it will be foregone conclusion anyway - in fact post it now if you want

apologies Manc if I is was out of line
So that would be Liverpool 1 AC Milan 0 then? No doubt it will be a dour afair, but looking at Juve 0 Milan 0 in Serie A, it seems Milan are no better than Juve...

Too many people in this thread need to get over themselves. If you wanted to avoid the score then dont go on line, it was bound to happen. No call for personal abuse at all.
Old May 4th 2005, 2:41 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
So that would be Liverpool 1 AC Milan 0 then? No doubt it will be a dour afair, but looking at Juve 0 Milan 0 in Serie A, it seems Milan are no better than Juve...

Too many people in this thread need to get over themselves. If you wanted to avoid the score then dont go on line, it was bound to happen. No call for personal abuse at all.
I apologise to OP as I did not realise this thread was moved -ruined my evening plans though. I was joking about the score - I want the English team to win always - lets leave there huh ?
Old May 4th 2005, 2:48 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I apologise to OP as I did not realise this thread was moved -ruined my evening plans though. I was joking about the score - I want the English team to win always - lets leave there huh ?

What even if Chelski.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.