Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Lets all laugh at Man U

Lets all laugh at Man U

Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:41 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets all laugh at Man U

Originally Posted by koogar View Post
6 hours behind the UK here in Wyoming. 7 hours for most of the year, but our clocks have already gone forward an hour.
I think Alberta is 7 hours too, something like that.
So, 7:30 & 10am kick offs Sunday here.
clocks go forward an hour in the UK on the 30th.
might wanna get up an hour earlier mate.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:50 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
clocks go forward an hour in the UK on the 30th.
might wanna get up an hour earlier mate.
This Sunday is only the 23rd mate

Good luck against Mac tonight, by the way

Last edited by koogar; Mar 21st 2008 at 1:55 pm.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:55 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

This Sunday is only the 23rd mate
christ I'm losing it.

you know when you've been out on the road a few weeks and the days all meld together?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
christ I'm losing it.

you know when you've been out on the road a few weeks and the days all meld together?
lol...... must admit, you had me goin for a minute
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:12 am
"amuse me"

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

6 hours behind the UK here in Wyoming. 7 hours for most of the year, but our clocks have already gone forward an hour.
I think Alberta is 7 hours too, something like that.
So, 7:30 & 10am kick offs Sunday here.
That's a breeze then, sometimes we have to get up at in the small hours to watch a game, especially the Champions League. Gotta do it though haven't you.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl View Post
That's a breeze then, sometimes we have to get up at in the small hours to watch a game, especially the Champions League. Gotta do it though haven't you.
In my case NO !Never look likely to either unfortunately:curse:
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:40 pm
"amuse me"

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Correction, tomorrow night.
EDIT: 5th April. Just about to watch you play the yiddo's tonight and I hope you thrash 'em.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 4:24 pm
Whatacomplete Member

EDIT: 5th April. Just about to watch you play the yiddo's tonight and I hope you thrash 'em.
Mystic Meg strikes again
If you could predict me not winning the Colorado lottery Georgie, I'd be ever so grateful
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Pompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud of

Aaww thanks, so do we.

The things we do for our teams eh. It's not a bad time for us at all, so we shall be watching Pompey tonight (9.45pm) and hoping they go through to finally win at Wembley. Our clocks go back an hour when the UK's go forward next week, so for the rest of the season we'll only be 7 hours ahead of them. How far are you behind?
We are 6 hours behind in Edmonton until the clocks go forward an hour then 7...I watched Pompey lose to Spurs this morning..Kanu could have won it for us then we let two soft goals in, but to be fair Pompey were rubbish..
If we can't win the FA Cup this season then we will never get a better chance, and if todays performance is anything to go by then winning the FA Cup is the only way we will get in to Europe too..
Good luck against Chelsea.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:20 am
"amuse me"

Originally Posted by bobbyftm View Post
In my case NO !Never look likely to either unfortunately:curse:
Well look on the bright side, you're out of the relegation zone and you won yesterday.

Mystic Meg strikes again
If you could predict me not winning the Colorado lottery Georgie, I'd be ever so grateful
Koogar will NOT win the Colorado lottery, but if he does, he promises to treat me.

Originally Posted by Pompeyboy View Post
We are 6 hours behind in Edmonton until the clocks go forward an hour then 7...I watched Pompey lose to Spurs this morning..Kanu could have won it for us then we let two soft goals in, but to be fair Pompey were rubbish..
If we can't win the FA Cup this season then we will never get a better chance, and if todays performance is anything to go by then winning the FA Cup is the only way we will get in to Europe too..
Good luck against Chelsea.
I watched it too and although I hate to admit it, Tottering Hots did play better than Pompey.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:44 am
Whatacomplete Member

Well look on the bright side, you're out of the relegation zone and you won yesterday.

Koogar will NOT win the Colorado lottery, but if he does, he promises to treat me.

I watched it too and although I hate to admit it, Tottering Hots did play better than Pompey.
You chose this occasion to be right on purpose didn't you?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:08 am
"amuse me"

You chose this occasion to be right on purpose didn't you?
We hate Tottering shotspur with a passion, so we support anyone who plays them, except for the gunners of course.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:07 pm
Whatacomplete Member

We hate Tottering shotspur with a passion, so we support anyone who plays them, except for the gunners of course.
The lottery Georgie, the lottery
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:12 pm

manc in exile is an unknown quantity at this point

NIce one !! how are all the kopites out there now we have done the double over you again SWEEEET !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.