Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Le Tour De Farce

Le Tour De Farce

Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:08 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Le Tour De Farce

Most of the worlds top cyclists have been kicked out of this years Tour which is starting today due to a doping scandal. Ulrich and Basso are named in a doping report out of Spain and will not start having been withdrawn by their teams...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5525329

Great
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:10 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Le Tour De Farce

Originally Posted by walla
Most of the worlds top cyclists have been kicked out of this years Tour which is starting today due to a doping scandal. Ulrich and Basso are named in a doping report out of Spain and will not start having been withdrawn by their teams...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5525329

Great
We all know Lance Armstrong was taking something and Sheryl Crow sucks too.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:20 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
We all know Lance Armstrong was taking something and Sheryl Crow sucks too.

Now, now Tom we know that was never proven, he was the most tested sportsman in the world when he was riding although it was rumoured he had some EPO in 1996...

I agree, Sheryl Crow sucks.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 8:30 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Look on the bright side....it will be a wide open race and the chances of a German winning are minimal
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:06 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Look on the bright side....it will be a wide open race and the chances of a German winning are minimal
So Brazil have a chance then?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:09 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

So Brazil have a chance then?
Probably as much chance as the England, but the English will more chance than the Welsh
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:16 am
Keeping it fairly real

Probably as much chance as the England, but the English willmore chance than the Welsh

willmore, I thought she liked hockey?

and : D : D : D mate!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:22 am
Take it easy

willmore, I thought she liked hockey?

and : D : D : D mate!
Go Cyclists Go!!!

:scared: mate!!!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:26 am
Keeping it fairly real

Go Cyclists Go!!!

:scared: mate!!!

I did fancy Basso but with all them drugs in him I suppose he aint gonna win.

On a good note, SBS are carrying every stage live, brilliant
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:28 am
Take it easy

I did fancy Basso but with all them drugs in him I suppose he aint gonna win.

On a good note, SBS are carrying every stage live, brilliant
Aye, it beats watching Wimbledon and the stages are not too late for me, although I might miss the end of a few.

Is the Aussie Rogers riding?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:33 am
Keeping it fairly real

Aye, it beats watching Wimbledon and the stages are not too late for me, although I might miss the end of a few.

Is the Aussie Rogers riding?
Michael Rogers? I would imagine so, he was with Quickstep last year so they'd be in it, let me do a google....
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:35 am
Take it easy

Michael Rogers? I would imagine so, he was with Quickstep last year so they'd be in it, let me do a google....
He rode the Giro and was doing quite well up to a point.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:37 am
Keeping it fairly real

He rode the Giro and was doing quite well up to a point.
Looks like he's with T-Mobile now.

He's a sprinter mate, they never win big stage races as you know.....
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:41 am
Take it easy

Looks like he's with T-Mobile now.

He's a sprinter mate, they never win big stage races as you know.....
I know, but I'd like to see him do well in the points. He's got more guts than your average sprinter, like that Italian twat....errr....Cipolini or whatever his name was?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:47 am
Keeping it fairly real

I know, but I'd like to see him do well in the points. He's got more guts than your average sprinter, like that Italian twat....errr....Cipolini or whatever his name was?
Aye Mario Cipolini or someik like that...

Robbie McKewan is the man for the points jersey again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.