Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

International AFL?

International AFL?

Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:29 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International AFL?

Originally Posted by PommieLeague
Who asked you to read my posts?

Diatribe, wow arent we bright?

Another arrogant southerner?
Unable to elaborate on your brainless rants are we, so you continue with your boring drivel?

I'll ask again!

Originally Posted by Iginla
Lets start by asking you to elaborate on your thoughts why you think Aussie rules is a "poofs game".
C'mon now, stretch those braincells!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:12 am
PommieLeague

Unable to elaborate on your brainless rants are we, so you continue with your boring drivel?

I'll ask again!

C'mon now, stretch those braincells!
You've lost me now.
Did you say you were a Gynecologist?

Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:12 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

You've lost me now.
No big achievement!

Did you say you were a Gynecologist?
Yep, I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

So looks like you are unable to elaborate on your thoughts. I'll ask again.

elaborate on your thoughts why you think Aussie rules is a "poofs game".
C'mon now, we think you can do it!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 11:13 am
PommieLeague

No big achievement!

Yep, I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

So looks like you are unable to elaborate on your thoughts. I'll ask again.

C'mon now, we think you can do it!
Nar, can't be bothered, I'm bored with you now.

Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:59 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

But they arent AFL really, and the info was merely passed on to me, I have no time to waste on a poofs game.
You really have hit the campaign trail early to take out the, "Most Boring Poster Of The Year" in the 2005 BE awards!

Nominations don't begin until November, & here you are in June sweeping aside all possible competitors. Not only that, but your campaign has been gathering momentum like a runaway train since New Years Day!

Well done.
Just don't change your game plan & the award is as good as yours.

Waaaaay..!!!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:30 pm
Deep in the red C.

Nar, can't be bothered, I'm bored with you now.
Translates as: "I am incapable of backing up my rants. I don't know what I'm talking about!"

Unless of course you can:

elaborate on your thoughts why you think Aussie rules is a "poofs game".
C'mon now, think of this as therapy. You're being exposed as a ranting dimwit here unable to back up your posts!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Grassface is an unknown quantity at this point

Translates as: "I am incapable of backing up my rants. I don't know what I'm talking about!"

Unless of course you can:

C'mon now, think of this as therapy. You're being exposed as a ranting dimwit here unable to back up your posts!
Leave the fella alone, unless you have a problem with teasing people?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:37 pm
Nomadic Member

Rhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really nice

So how are ticket sales going for the Australian Football International Cup?? I mean.... the media build up has been HUGE!!!! It's on in the global heartland for Aussie Rules so I bet the MCG will be heaving with excitement....
Where is the Australian side? Oh I forgot, these 'nations' listed are full of the Aussie of course.

I mean c'mon, this is a wind up??

So I'm a girlie and venturing in here for the first time, but even my girlie mind is asking "Isnt the fact that OZ doesnt compete the whole point of the International Cup" ?

I know from a Danish friend of mine that AFL is huge in Denmark.

I have no time to waste on a poofs game.

For someone that has no time to waste, you seem to make an awful lot of posts about AFL !

Who asked you to read my posts?

err ... you did, by posting it in the first place !!!!!!

And who are you newbie? Plenty to say havent we.
now thats a charge you could make about me, cos I havent posted much, but to say it about somone with over a thousand posts <shakes head smilie>

Old Jun 15th 2005, 3:42 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Rhia27

So I'm a girlie and venturing in here for the first time, but even my girlie mind is asking "Isnt the fact that OZ doesnt compete the whole point of the International Cup" ?

I know from a Danish friend of mine that AFL is huge in Denmark.

For someone that has no time to waste, you seem to make an awful lot of posts about AFL !

err ... you did, by posting it in the first place !!!!!!

now thats a charge you could make about me, cos I havent posted much, but to say it about somone with over a thousand posts <shakes head smilie>
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.............

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...........................

Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:53 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.............

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...........................

Good to see you can take it as well as you dish it out. Truth hurts huh?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:18 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grassface
Leave the fella alone, unless you have a problem with teasing people?
when making an alias to back yourself up,
make sure the new alias isn't the same as your photobucket account name for the big Salford City Reds pic in your signature...........
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:31 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
make sure the new alias isn't the same as your photobucket account name for the big Salford City Reds pic in your signature...........
<snort>
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:31 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Busted!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:48 pm
Deep in the red C.

LOL! Chalk one up for detective Manc!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:48 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Well sussed out Manc!!

PMSL!
How sad is that??
Mr no mates having to invent an imaginary friend to agree with his posts!

Don't know if he's more to be pitied than scorned?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.