Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

ICC Championship

ICC Championship

Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:01 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute
Default ICC Championship

Are Pakistan throwing the game against Australia to make sure India are knocked out of the tournament?

From what i can see they aren't even trying. Bet they come out and bowl long hops when Australia bat.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ICC Championship

Have not watched any of this match but it looks like England will be playing Australia again.Sue.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:15 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ICC Championship

Australia (1 for 258) beat England (all out for 257) by 9 wickets.

That really was a pleasure to watch. Two Australian batsmen (Watson and Ponting) have just dominated the entire English team.

Old Oct 3rd 2009, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ICC Championship

I bet you enjoyed it Vash!I am glad on the other hand I did not stay up and watch the Australian replySue.
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 7:40 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: ICC Championship

Originally Posted by petensue View Post
I bet you enjoyed it Vash!I am glad on the other hand I did not stay up and watch the Australian replySue.
LOL, I don't blame you. Even some of my Aussie mates didn't stay up for it. Patriotism only goes so far!