Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

I Know the Score BE League

I Know the Score BE League

Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light
Default I Know the Score BE League

I Know The Score, the popular Premier League predictions game, has moved. It’s no longer hosted on the Premier League site, but has now found a new home on TalkSport!

Register or log in to the game by visiting http://predictor.talksport.co.uk/

Once you have logged in, click on the Mini-Leagues link on the right of the page and then enter the code F696F-CXB to join the private BRITISH EXPATS Mini-League.

Scoring system:

Wrong outcome -10
Example: You predict Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2

Correct outcome but wrong goal difference +10
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 4 - Chelsea 2

Correct outcome and correct goal difference +15
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 3 - Chelsea 2

The draw predicted correctly but incorrect result +20
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 2 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 1

Correct result +30
Example: You predict Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2

Correct Banker Placement x2 or x3
If you place the Banker Chip on any correct outcome your points score for that fixture is multiplied. If a fixture contains a team that finished within the top 4 league places in the previous Gameweek the multiplier will be x2 otherwise it will be x3.

Correct Insurance Placement 0
Example: If you placed your Insurance chip on a fixture whose outcome you predicted incorrectly then the worst you can score is 0.

Banker Bonus
If you place your Banker correctly your Banker Bonus for the following week is credited with +5 points up to a maximum of +20. If you place your Banker incorrectly, your Banker Bonus is reset to zero for the following week. If you decide not to play your Banker your bonus will be protected but you will not score your bonus for that Gameweek.

On correct outcome the Banker Bonus works as follows:
Wk0 0
Wk1 +5
Wk2 +10
Wk3 +15
Wk4 (maximum) +20
Wk5 (maximum) +20

Riots permitting, the opening fixtures will take place this coming weekend.

Let me know on this thread you're in. Good luck!
Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:47 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Know the Score BE League

Old Aug 14th 2011, 11:14 am
Overkill is underrated

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
I'm in.
At last, cheers!
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:44 pm
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in
Old Dec 28th 2011, 3:12 am
Banned

Yummycake is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck
Old Dec 28th 2011, 3:22 am
Banned

Yummycake is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck