Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

How to Become a footballing Agent?

How to Become a footballing Agent?

Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Myharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant future
Default Re: How to Become a footballing Agent?

Originally Posted by Manc
I've got a mortgage, 2 kids and a 2000 Nissan

I feel such a failure........
I can see why...
is that all you one from Life... been an insurance salesman?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:05 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Myharris
I can see why...
is that all you one from Life... been an insurance salesman?

I'm a State Farm Agent.

but at least that's one agent between us eh?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Myharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant future

actually no,

I'm a State Farm Agent.

but at least that's one agent between us eh?
true...
do you and I'll do me?
why is it hurting you guys so much because I wanna be an agent?
WHY?
Deep down you wish you was me
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:32 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

true...
do you and I'll do me?
why is it hurting you guys so much because I wanna be an agent?
WHY?
Deep down you wish you was me
deep down you're talking through your pie hole.

1) in order to be an agent you need to be a resident of the country from which you are domiciled for 2 years.

2) You must submit a bond in FIFA's holding account for 100,000 swiss francs.

3) you must take an exam, administered on 2 days per year worldwide at selected sites throughout the world.

Obviously the mountains of research you did, you already knew this......

I know a lot of 22 year old Liberian kids with 100,000 swiss francs............

you're also gonna have to wait 2 years if your AOS interview was today.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: How to Become a footballing Agent?

deep down you're talking through your pie hole.

1) in order to be an agent you need to be a resident of the country from which you are domiciled for 2 years.

2) You must submit a bond in FIFA's holding account for 100,000 swiss francs.

3) you must take an exam, administered on 2 days per year worldwide at selected sites throughout the world.

Obviously the mountains of research you did, you already knew this......

I know a lot of 22 year old Liberian kids with 100,000 swiss francs............

you're also gonna have to wait 2 years if your AOS interview was today.
might wanna read that properly..
lol...
100,000 is Insurance if you failed the test..
Its issued through my country FA...
I am a resident of Liberia..
stop been an idiot, theres way around everything in life.. don't be a square...
can you prove that I have not been a resident of Liberia for the last 2 years..
and theres one more option... i tell you later..
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:57 am
@matthewb76

might wanna read that properly..
lol...
100,000 is Insurance if you failed the test..
Its issued through my country FA...
BS.

you either submit a bond or show professional liability insurance AFTER you take the exam.
Art. 6 If a candidate scores the minimum amount of marks required to pass the examination (cf. Annexe A, I. par. 5), the national association shall request him to conclude professional liability insurance with an insurance company in his country. He shall then send the insurance policy to the national association responsible.

If a candidate scores the minimum amount of marks required to pass the examination (cf. Annexe A, I. par. 5), the national association shall request him to conclude professional liability insurance with an insurance company in his country. He shall then send the insurance policy to the national association responsible.

I am a resident of Liberia..
you had your AOS interview today?
you are a resident of the United States, but you haven't lived here 2 years.
Art. 2 Any natural person wishing to act as a players' agent shall send a written application to the national association of the country of which he is a national or, if he lives elsewhere, to the national association of his country of domicile provided he has lived there constantly for at least two years.
further in Art. 2.
The applicant must have an impeccable reputation otherwise his application will be disregarded. The national association concerned shall decide whether the applicant fulfils the basic requirements in accordance with the national legislation of the country concerned
they might take a little look into why you were arrested with a guy trying to change counterfeit money.

doesn't look too good does it?

http://www.eurodigital.sageweb.co.uk/agents.htm
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

BS.

you either submit a bond or show professional liability insurance AFTER you take the exam.

you had your AOS interview today?
you are a resident of the United States, but you haven't lived here 2 years.

further in Art. 2.

they might take a little look into why you were arrested with a guy trying to change counterfeit money.

doesn't look too good does it?

http://www.eurodigital.sageweb.co.uk/agents.htm
I am getting my licence from my home country...
might wanna check fifa.com instead.. they being the head of football
if theres a problem with my records why did i even get the K3 and now the GC?
keep on reding about me.. you'll get lost in the maze...
Innocent until proven guilty!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:05 am
@matthewb76

so you are a resident of the USA now.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:07 am
@matthewb76

http://www.fifa.com/en/regulations/r...1577,3,00.html

it's exactly the same document you spanner.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:21 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on reding about me.. you'll get lost in the maze...
Innocent until proven guilty!
Most agents either have some years of experience in law or have spent a lot of time in the business of football (coach, player and the like) you're just some twat who woke up one day and decided it sounded like a cool job. You have about as much chance of being an agent as I have of getting knighted.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

http://www.fifa.com/en/regulations/r...1577,3,00.html

it's exactly the same document you spanner.
Manc.. .get off my case...
I can simply go back to Liberia and file thru my homecountry, can they proof that I am a resident of the States.
Theres only one person in Liberia that holds the licence, I am intouch with him... only posted this tread on here to hear people views, now I know that this is all about hating for no reasons i won't post again...
This forum has been a big help in getting my papers sorted, I've made friends on here... I wanna keep it that way.
If you got no words of encouragement for me.. let me be.
I made my way to Europe when I was 15, now the States I believe i can do anything i wanna do.. you have to BELIEVE in YOURSELF...
nothing is impossible if you give it your all..
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:23 am
@matthewb76

Manc.. .get off my case...
I can simply go back to Liberia and file thru my homecountry, can they proof that I am a resident of the States..
impeccable reputation..........

and already circumventing the rules.

This isn't an application to manage a 7 eleven mate.
this is FIFA we're talking about.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tony_2003
Most agents either have some years of experience in law or have spent a lot of time in the business of football (coach, player and the like) you're just some twat who woke up one day and decided it sounded like a cool job. You have about as much chance of being an agent as I have of getting knighted.
this is ridiculous ... you as well?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

this is ridiculous ... you as well?
Look I just became a SENIOR MEMBER..
Thanks to my tread!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:32 am
@matthewb76

Look I just became a SENIOR MEMBER..
Thanks to my tread!
You're a member alright

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.