Reload this Page >

Hometown Boy?

Hometown Boy?

Old Mar 26th 2004, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Scoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hometown Boy?

Originally posted by loose
How many people on here actually support their hometown team?????

C'MON CITY!!!!!!!!!

(thats Bradford not Manchester like all the trend followers!)

Born in Leicester

12 years in London

Leicester, London or Oz always a true blue City slicker

"100% LCFC"
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:07 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Anyone seen that sh*t Richmond popping up to help Leeds out. He's the guy that built us up only to ruin us! He's a parasite, and much as i hate Leeds, (especially the way everyone is suckin up to them at the moment, when we're in worse sh*t) I feel for 'em having that dick in control!

Rant over.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 11:22 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hometown Boy?

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Good man glad your old man is still keeping the faith.

Did he pass it onto his son?????????

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Let the weekend of drinking begin once work is over.

TT
Where you from Bulwell/Hucknall
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

tom thumb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sorry but

you lack the effort it takes to follow united,manc 1976.You lived in stockey and couldn`t be bothered.I know out of towners from a few clubs and there not loaded but manage to get to see their team.My first trip to europe for a game was 76 as a 16 year old with 2 mates and we only had 25 notes each to do the whole thing on the rattler.Out of town bashing never stands up.its just an excuss for other peoples shortcomings.who is more loyal,the local who,cn`t afford it,can`t get tickets,has to work,no buses tonight etc..or the person that does 100 miles every game,works in a warehouse and gives up all his holidays.Out of towners come in all sizes as do locals.If man c didn`t have o.o.t they would be getting about 25,000 crowds.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:29 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sorry but

Originally posted by tom thumb
you lack the effort it takes to follow united,manc 1976.You lived in stockey and couldn`t be bothered.I know out of towners from a few clubs and there not loaded but manage to get to see their team.My first trip to europe for a game was 76 as a 16 year old with 2 mates and we only had 25 notes each to do the whole thing on the rattler.Out of town bashing never stands up.its just an excuss for other peoples shortcomings.who is more loyal,the local who,cn`t afford it,can`t get tickets,has to work,no buses tonight etc..or the person that does 100 miles every game,works in a warehouse and gives up all his holidays.Out of towners come in all sizes as do locals.If man c didn`t have o.o.t they would be getting about 25,000 crowds.
fancy at a pint at the villa arms saturday then tom thumb
Old Mar 28th 2004, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Do you honestly think that I'd support Cambridge United? lol. I've only ever been to 3 games at the Abbey in all the 30 years I lived there. Would have been nice to see them in the top flight back when they just missed out while Beck was a manager and Dublin was playing. But I never jumped on that bandwagon either. I was always keen on Middlesbrough while Craig Johnston played for the team, but my mind was made up when my uncle took me to watch Spurs play for my 8th or 9th birthday. This was around the time of them winning back to back FA cups and a cup winners cup.

I'm a hometown fan of all the local Phoenix teams though, bar the Cardinals, because I been a Skins fan since 82.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

tom thumb is an unknown quantity at this point

i`ve got the 77 winners glass.wife keeps saying we are going to have to get rid of all that junk...i ask you.p.s a few more minutes in that 79 game and the cup would have been ours.I remember being well p****d off .I was stood on the very back wall behind the goals and made a quick exit on the whistle.I am still waiting for a ticket for saturday,still going though.We will be up for it next week so watch out.All we need is that little bit of luck thats desserted us.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:59 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tom thumb
you lack the effort it takes to follow united,manc 1976.You lived in stockey and couldn`t be bothered.
Sorry Tom, but you don't know me or my circumstances. So I'm gonna have to tell you to sod off.