Reload this Page >

HOLY SHIT AND OMG!!!!

HOLY SHIT AND OMG!!!!

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: MENS HOCKEY!!!!!

Originally Posted by ironporer View Post
Canada has declared a day of National Mourning. As Wilmore has not posted since 10:30 last night I am guessing she, Jim and the kids are all quaffing some LeBatts or Molsons and drowning their pains.
We have indeed! Ive survived despite this bloody hangover. I brought it on myself thinking that a bunch of over-paid no-talent canadian NHL players could actually win.

But dont worry, the girls semi and finals are this week, and I know they will bring home the gold medal.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID WORLD CUP TALK!!!!!

Start your only bloody thread......
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
The shots on goal were 45-23 for Canada. Canada dominated long stretches of the game and the US just hung on in the last few minutes. The US relied HEAVY on Miller, the story of the game was goaltending.

The "Devil's fans" and everyone else have seen the last of Brodeurs Olympic career. He was absolutely brutal, he was diving OUT of the net and swinging at the puck like he was playing baseball. I can't believe Babcock didn't pull him after the 3rd goal, Luongo starts in net the rest of the way. If you are a Devil's fan you are done like diner in the NHL playoffs, brodeur's age is catching up with him this year, he is no longer an elite goalie. I guess that is why the Devil's traded for Kovalchuk because they can't rely on brodeur to steal games anymore and they need more offense to make up for it.

That being said, I liked the way Canada dominated puck possession and shots. If Canada and the US meet again I am confident that Canada will win. The US was the lucky team tonight, that is why the NHL plays best of 7.

I agree for the most part. Canada did dominate parts of the game, but even so we were not playing well, and having three penalties (two back-to-back) gave the US the opportunity to score (and they did).

Miller did a great job. Brodeau should have been pulled after the second period. But hey, maybe we can still pull it off - just going the long way around playing germany and russia - hope the guys can be more consistent.

Who do you think they will put in goal with germany?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:02 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I am guessing she, Jim and the kids are all quaffing some LeBatts or Molsons and drowning their pains.
Steady on, it wasnt THAT bad!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

As far as Hockey...what Canada has I suppose is similar to what the US had in Baseball...Little League (major and minor leagues) Pony League, Babe Ruth League all the way thru the farm teams for MLB.
Exactly. If they weren't the best, they would be sorely lacking for an excuse. That's why they are so obsessive and depressed after a loss.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:21 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
I brought it on myself thinking that a bunch of over-paid no-talent canadian NHL players could actually win.
Who do you think they will put in goal with germany?
Either you or Luongo.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:33 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID WORLD CUP TALK!!!!!

Start your only bloody thread......
Of course, Spain also has a good chance this time, after being the perennial disappointments in the Cup; they appear to be in a weak division and should be able to get to the quarterfinals again...

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Of course, Spain also has a good chance this time, after being the perennial disappointments in the Cup; they appear to be in a weak division and should be able to get to the quarterfinals again...

Once more bucko, and Im going to report you to admin.....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

The dutch should reach the quarterfinals too, they're in a group with Denmark, Japan and Cameroon. I think this group is comparable in strength to Spain's.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Oi...That's a lot of Canadians crying in their beer.

Vancouver (AFP) - Canada's shock Olympic ice-hockey loss to the United States was the most viewed sports program in Canadian television history, the Winter Olympic broadcast media consortium announced on Monday.

The group said 21.5 million people, 64.3 percent of Canada's population, watched at least some portion of the game on Sunday.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:24 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Once more bucko, and Im going to report you to admin.....
Tou're right, threads should either stay on topic, or be hijacked to make meaningless banter about sex or to bash American's silverware misuse. I for one promise to never change my fork and knife from one hand to another ever again.
BTW you still need to post the naked Wilmore pics to the photogallary so everybody can see them. If not, I'll ask CB to post the ones you sent him!
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:03 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

USA

Canada
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
USA

Canada
Lost sweet cheeks.......
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well its on to germany tonite - my view is the boys can only get better.....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
Oi...That's a lot of Canadians crying in their beer.

Vancouver (AFP) - Canada's shock Olympic ice-hockey loss to the United States was the most viewed sports program in Canadian television history, the Winter Olympic broadcast media consortium announced on Monday.

The group said 21.5 million people, 64.3 percent of Canada's population, watched at least some portion of the game on Sunday.
Tis very true. Certainly the talk of victoria from timmies to doggie world. People are shocked and dismayed that canada has played so badly to date - expectations were so high for the mens; and people are incredibly disappointed.....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.