Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: MENS HOCKEY!!!!!

Originally Posted by ironporer View Post
Just name it.
Ill get back to you.....bucko.....
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:55 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
Ill get back to you.....bucko.....
Still waiting...I'd bet you on total medals, but since were already whooping you I'll pass
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still waiting...I'd bet you on total medals, but since were already whooping you I'll pass
Are we talking men and/or women? Here's the deal bucko - if Canada win you HAVE TO BE NICE TO ME, for an entire week; if the US wins you can continue to abuse me.......
Old Feb 16th 2010, 12:00 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Are we talking men and/or women? Here's the deal bucko - if Canada win you HAVE TO BE NICE TO ME, for an entire week; if the US wins you can continue to abuse me.......
Gee...I thought that besides the good natured ribbing about Canucks and my secret thoughts about how hot you must be in real ife that I WAS being nice to you.

But OK, you got a deal babe!!!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WE WON!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!

CANADA 8 - NORWAY 1

GO CANADA GO!!!!!

on to switzerland on thursday.....
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gee...I thought that besides the good natured ribbing about Canucks and my secret thoughts about how hot you must be in real ife that I WAS being nice to you.

But OK, you got a deal babe!!!
Ok bucko, you have a deal - and just for good measure lets include the women in that as well.....
Old Feb 17th 2010, 3:15 am
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

WE WON!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!

CANADA 8 - NORWAY 1

GO CANADA GO!!!!!

Noway didn't have any offense to speak of Wilmore, she was 8-0
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:02 am
Maño-Americano

WE WON!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!

CANADA 8 - NORWAY 1

GO CANADA GO!!!!!

Team USA picks up it's 1st win over Switzerland as well...3-0
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:04 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

and Russia beat Latvia 2-8
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
Noway didn't have any offense to speak of Wilmore, she was 8-0
OMG and PMSL - talk about a subconscious typo. In the third period, I started cheering for norway to get a goal and I guess I was in a hurry when I posted and thought they had actually got a goal.

Well it took awhile for canada to get going as well. Norway held canada from scoring for the entire first period, until canada got its ass in gear and then they just overwhelmed norway.

but three cheers for norway - good for you!!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Team USA picks up it's 1st win over Switzerland as well...3-0
Yea, saw a bit of the game last nite but even the USA was slack.....

and Russia beat Latvia 2-8
Would like to have seen this game, to see how good russia is - whats your opinion?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Troll

Yea, saw a bit of the game last nite but even the USA was slack.....

Would like to have seen this game, to see how good russia is - whats your opinion?
The Russians have a great offense, average goaltending and a defense that can be exploited. It will be interesting to see how many goals they give up against the better teams in their group like Slovakia and the Czech's.

Overall I think Canada has a more complete team, but once the tournament reaches the one game elimination it will be who is having the better day. That's why the NHL has best of seven playoff rounds.

The US could pull an upset, but I don't think they are as strong as Canada, the Russians or the Swedes. They don't have a much depth at forward or defense, but if Miller plays great they could beat one of the above three on any given day.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 12:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Russians have a great offense, average goaltending and a defense that can be exploited. It will be interesting to see how many goals they give up against the better teams in their group like Slovakia and the Czech's.

Overall I think Canada has a more complete team, but once the tournament reaches the one game elimination it will be who is having the better day. That's why the NHL has best of seven playoff rounds.

The US could pull an upset, but I don't think they are as strong as Canada, the Russians or the Swedes. They don't have a much depth at forward or defense, but if Miller plays great they could beat one of the above three on any given day.
It really does depend on who is have the better day. I have seen canada with a 4-2 lead playing against russia and lose 5-4 because canada was getting too cute.....

Im hoping to see russia in at least one of the games......thanks for your thougths....
Old Feb 19th 2010, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well I think we finally have a game. Its 1-0 for canada, but the swiss are playing incredibly well and giving us a real run for our money.

Lets hope they keep it up....
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:58 am
Maño-Americano

Well I think we finally have a game. Its 1-0 for canada, but the swiss are playing incredibly well and giving us a real run for our money.

Lets hope they keep it up....
I see you let Jim go to the game?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.