Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Hitmans Chances

The Hitmans Chances

Old May 26th 2005, 9:48 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Hitmans Chances

Originally Posted by evoal2003
I don't want to curse anything but I'm swinging to Hatton..... just a feeling, bearing in mind I backed Tito :scared:

Come on Ricky, either way it should lead to big things for him.

well, subject of the thread is coming around - in just over a weeks timethe fight takes place. I'm agitated thinking about it now but I really really want hitman ricky to do the biz... - especially so cause I'm in australia. I'm trying to persuade my mat e who has access to pay per view to get the fight next sunday. it's on here at 11am. landlord at my place wont let me install cable
Old Jun 1st 2005, 6:02 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJJ
well, subject of the thread is coming around - in just over a weeks timethe fight takes place. I'm agitated thinking about it now but I really really want hitman ricky to do the biz... - especially so cause I'm in australia. I'm trying to persuade my mat e who has access to pay per view to get the fight next sunday. it's on here at 11am. landlord at my place wont let me install cable

On that topic, the missus just booked it for me as a surprise......11pm Sat 'Ultimate fighting final'. She was expecting a 'thank you darling' around the same time she got a ' WTF for' thats not boxing....

I will watch the $35 of shite... HBO don't have the Hatton fight on there box office, so I'm in a panic about how to get it.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 10:20 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

On that topic, the missus just booked it for me as a surprise......11pm Sat 'Ultimate fighting final'. She was expecting a 'thank you darling' around the same time she got a ' WTF for' thats not boxing....

I will watch the $35 of shite... HBO don't have the Hatton fight on there box office, so I'm in a panic about how to get it.
LOL - hope you have a good night with your untilmate fighting final!!

For anybody else in Australia I found that the list of pubs showing the fight can be found here:

http://www.skychannel.com.au/skyring...urbs&results=1

I'm going to give the pubs in my local area a call 7omorrow to see what the deal is e.g. entrance charge, dress code etc.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:43 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

Ah, If only I had found this thread earlier.
I just posted a thread in the Aus forum looking for news on what time and channel the scrap will be on, and this will be a scrap not a boxing match.

It could be over in a couple of rounds and you have to say Tszyu will be the early favourite, if it gets beyond round 3 or 4 Hatton is your man and will wrap it up inside the distance.

I will be at my local pub now thanks to your list there.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:56 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Duck
Ah, If only I had found this thread earlier.
I just posted a thread in the Aus forum looking for news on what time and channel the scrap will be on, and this will be a scrap not a boxing match.

It could be over in a couple of rounds and you have to say Tszyu will be the early favourite, if it gets beyond round 3 or 4 Hatton is your man and will wrap it up inside the distance.

I will be at my local pub now thanks to your list there.

Luckily after days of panic, found the channel. I'd been calling all the pay per view to no avail. Yes thats because its free... . They have an hours coverage so I'm guessing just the main event which is a shame..

Come the rest in this thread, put your balls on the line and lets have a prediction.

Mine....1 minute into 'Bluemoon' 20,000 devoted fans will bring the MEN to the floor.

Hatton to stop him in the 5th.

After been at the MEN for the last 4 of his fights I'm gutted not to be there, but the hairs will still stand up on the back of my neck when I here his song........

Blue Moon, you got me going Blue moon.....without a fear in your heart...

Bring it on all will be reveled on 10 hours and counting.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 2:26 pm
Payed up premium member

and to get into the mood try this..(listen to the intro)

http://www.rickyhitmanhatton.com

ps bit of a pain on dial up but there you go.

Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:22 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby reckons fight to go to Hatton in round 4.
Bloody hope so or we have the aussie relies on the phone straight after
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:11 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

and to get into the mood try this..(listen to the intro)

http://www.rickyhitmanhatton.com

ps bit of a pain on dial up but there you go.

ok, hatton to clinch it in the seventh... no, the eighth... no, wait a minute.. the seventh.. ok, i'll flip a coin....

hatton in the eighth
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJJ
ok, hatton to clinch it in the seventh... no, the eighth... no, wait a minute.. the seventh.. ok, i'll flip a coin....

hatton in the eighth
He's winning now (the ninth) , go Hatton
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:03 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

He's won
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
He's won
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:21 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

What a fight, all respect to Kosta he put up more of a fight than I thought he would but should of come out in the 12th for Ricky to knock him out...

Go Hatton undisputed champion of the world.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Watched it in the pub with abot 200 hundred aussies baying for Rickys blood - never seen a pub empty so fast after the fight!!!! Now its a case "he was over the hill anyway" , " He's not aussie he's Russian " and finally "he never recovered from that low blow by Hatton" - Aussies great winners but sore losers!!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:32 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Watched it in the pub with abot 200 hundred aussies baying for Rickys blood - never seen a pub empty so fast after the fight!!!! Now its a case "he was over the hill anyway" , " He's not aussie he's Russian " and finally "he never recovered from that low blow by Hatton" - Aussies great winners but sore losers!!!!!
HEHEHE
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:32 pm
Payed up premium member

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Tossers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.