Old Apr 20th 2005, 2:51 pm
PommieLeague

Default Help Needed

"]

www.foreverreds.co.uk

Please no slagging off, this is serious, thanks

Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:06 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Needed

attendence for games at Willows this year

Swinton was a woeful 1900 but it was a friendly.

v London Broncoes 3315
v Hull 3568

Whom is paying for this new stadium?
why do they need a 20,000 capacity stadium?
I think they should just refurbish the Willows.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:47 am
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Manc
attendence for games at Willows this year

Swinton was a woeful 1900 but it was a friendly.

v London Broncoes 3315
v Hull 3568

Whom is paying for this new stadium?
why do they need a 20,000 capacity stadium?
I think they should just refurbish the Willows.
Manc, have you been to the Willows in the last few years? There is a high chance your car would either be knicked or vandalized, no wonder the crowds are staying away plus a combination of a crap team for the past 15 years, however we are now in the top 6 at last.

The club struggles with corpprate hopsitality and hence struggles to attract high profile sponsors, its a viscious circle that needs breaking and the stadium will take us into the 21st century.

Yes it will be 20,000 but ideal for some internationals, rep, and Challenge Cup games which bring in revenue and not only that, Salford is the only city without a topclass sporting stadium of any kind, think its time we had one.

You never know, United or City reserves could play there.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PommieLeague
Manc, have you been to the Willows in the last few years? There is a high chance your car would either be knicked or vandalized, no wonder the crowds are staying away plus a combination of a crap team for the past 15 years, however we are now in the top 6 at last.

The club struggles with corpprate hopsitality and hence struggles to attract high profile sponsors, its a viscious circle that needs breaking and the stadium will take us into the 21st century.

Yes it will be 20,000 but ideal for some internationals, rep, and Challenge Cup games which bring in revenue and not only that, Salford is the only city without a topclass sporting stadium of any kind, think its time we had one.

You never know, United or City reserves could play there.
You could let Sale Sharks play there so they wouldn't bugger up the Edgeley Park pitch.

The thing is, we are being inundated with poxy little stadiums with poxy dreams of corporate hospitality and posxy hotels attached to them
Within 50 miles of Salford there is - (Not that Man U or Man C are poxy)

Man U
Man C
JJB Stadium
Reebok
Deepdale
Ewood
Turfmoor
MacAlpine

I mean, we're kinda overflowing the market here with poxy stadiums.

I take your point about the area around the Willows not exactly being top draw.

Also you never said who's paying for this.