Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Happiness is........

Happiness is........

Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:03 am
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happiness is........

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
Up the

Spoiler:
Celts

Fixed it for ya!

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Dec 17th 2009 at 5:49 am.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:16 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
Fixed it for ya!
Thank you
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:07 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
I think you are a cock and that the axe is being sharpened as we speak....
A sharp axe? I think you are spoiling him RM.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Can you twats please keep Gayball out of my Happiness thread? Its not making me happy in any way.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:12 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Can you twats please keep Gayball out of my Happiness thread? Its not making me happy in any way.
Take yer rugby and shove it up yer arse
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Take yer rugby and shove it up yer arse
Well done, you can type in the Queens English, well almost.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:15 pm

Well done, you can type in the Queens English, well almost.
Aye well I bet I had a better education than you Matty Bhoy
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:19 pm
Straw Man.

Aye well I bet I had a better education than you Matty Bhoy
Seriously doubt that sweetie but for the sake of pissing bigger and all that I will patronisingly pat you on the head and say... "Yes dear, I expect so"
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:23 pm

Seriously doubt that sweetie but for the sake of pissing bigger and all that I will patronisingly pat you on the head and say... "Yes dear, I expect so"
Never judge a book by it's cover matty - posting drivel and pish on a forum full of drivel and pish does not tell you anything about a person.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:27 pm
Straw Man.

Never judge a book by it's cover matty - posting drivel and pish on a forum full of drivel and pish does not tell you anything about a person.
Its always about you innit? I wasn't making a judgement about you, it was me being sure that the edumacation I got was...... oh you know what, as I said..... "yes dear, I expect so"
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:30 pm

Its always about you innit? I wasn't making a judgement about you, it was me being sure that the edumacation I got was...... oh you know what, as I said..... "yes dear, I expect so"
- weren't we having a conversation? I wasn't going to discuss someone else now was I, especially when the discussion was about our education.

Know what - forget it mate
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:40 pm
Straw Man.

- weren't we having a conversation? I wasn't going to discuss someone else now was I, especially when the discussion was about our education.

Know what - forget it mate
Sometimes, well not actually sometimes, most of the time, I am totally blown away by how you can read so much into a situation and get things so bent out of all shape... its a skill for sure.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:49 pm

Sometimes, well not actually sometimes, most of the time, I am totally blown away by how you can read so much into a situation and get things so bent out of all shape... its a skill for sure.
..the irony ruggers, the irony.

I don't actually take anything on here seriously. As I said before, you possibly cannot always read or judge someone simply by the way they post - from the land of cyber space

Now read into that whatever you like - it means exactly what I posted and nothing else.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:58 pm
Straw Man.

..the irony ruggers, the irony.

I don't actually take anything on here seriously. As I said before, you possibly cannot always read or judge someone simply by the way they post - from the land of cyber space

Now read into that whatever you like - it means exactly what I posted and nothing else.
Seriously, go back and read the posts agin, it will blow you away how you have blown this whole thing out of all proportion!
Old Dec 17th 2009, 1:07 pm

Seriously, go back and read the posts agin, it will blow you away how you have blown this whole thing out of all proportion!
I've not ffs I'm rolling along with the ride just as you are

Ok, just got myself a glass of wine. So, dya wanna argue then? Go on - I'll even let you pick the subject.

Careful how you choose, remember I am a sensitive flower

ps...just read back - you've been taking drugs hehehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.