Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Hamiltwat f**ks up again

Hamiltwat f**ks up again

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamiltwat f**ks up again

Originally Posted by Mr Posh View Post
Biggest Fix in the sporting calander a proffesional driver loses 18 seconds on the last lap so hamilton can pass him..does not matter what tyres he was on these are professional drivers
It's was about as fixed as the previous race when Kimi who was about half a lap ahead of the rest suddenly lost speed 2 laps from the end to let Massa catch and pass him then suddenly regain his speed to come second

If you play dirty like Ferrari you can't complain when it's done to you

Good for Clock
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

I think That hamilton is a great Driver no doubting that and he will win more championships: But they HAD to win For formula1 racing, same old ferrari winning is getting boring and fans lose interest; I just wish he had won it fair and square,

Like last year he *****ED it up: You can Imagine the pit speaking to Clock "For gods sake let him pass, he can not ***** it up two years on the trot"
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:09 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what Mclaren were up to, their stratergy was pants!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
naughty I know, but I enjoyed seeing the faces of all the Ferrari people when they were jumping around thinking Massa was champion and then they suddenly realised what had happened on the last bend
Best part of the TV coverage, seeing the expressions change and the jumping around suddenly stop.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:17 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex_exile View Post
I have no idea what Mclaren were up to, their stratergy was pants!
As they always say, it's the result that matters, and I thought he deserved to win the championship, he should never have had that time added in an earlier race, then yesterday would have been on no importance.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Best part of the TV coverage, seeing the expressions change and the jumping around suddenly stop.
Very Odd.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler View Post
It's was about as fixed as the previous race when Kimi who was about half a lap ahead of the rest suddenly lost speed 2 laps from the end to let Massa catch and pass him then suddenly regain his speed to come second
Or Seabass being penalized because he was hit by Massa... thus giving Massa another point. If that stupid decision hadn't been made, finishing behind both Vettel and Glock wouldn't have mattered.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:46 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the conspiracy theories about Glock letting Hamilton pass so he could win the championship. I believe there were 2 drivers left on dry tyres at the end of the race (had Glock pitted for inters then Hamilton would've had 5th place anyway) and they both lost about the same amount of time on that last lap. Infact Fisichella lost even more time than Glock on that lap. If you watch the on board camera of Glock every time he tried to accelerate his steering wheel was all over the place.

He had little to no front wing downforce as he couldn't go fast enough to get the air pressure on that wing, plus it was set for dry tyres and hadn't been backed off. I am amazed he even finished the lap.

Last edited by sime303; Nov 3rd 2008 at 4:48 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303 View Post
I like the conspiracy theories about Glock letting Hamilton pass so he could win the championship. I believe there were 2 drivers left on dry tyres at the end of the race (had Glock pitted for inters then Hamilton would've had 5th place anyway) and they both lost about the same amount of time on that last lap. Infact Fisichella lost even more time than Glock on that lap. If you watch the on board camera of Glock every time he tried to accelerate his steering wheel was all over the place.

He had little to no front wing downforce as he couldn't go fast enough to get the air pressure on that wing, plus it was set for dry tyres and hadn't been backed off. I am amazed he even finished the lap.
He managed to pull over and put the brakes on ok as H went past him though. ;-))
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sime303 View Post

Yep, all these conspiracies are just a joke, Glock has no desire for Hamilton to win, and as you say him and his team mate did almost identical times on that last lap. If Glock wanted Hamilton to overtake him why would he not just have pitted to get rain tyres like every other team did.

The simple fact is they took a risk to try and get some more points and it very nearly worked.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr View Post
He managed to pull over and put the brakes on ok as H went past him though. ;-))
Hamilton finished about 5 seconds ahead of him, its not like he just put his brakes on for Hamilton to overtake and then carried on, he was struggling to get round.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Longy View Post
Hamilton finished about 5 seconds ahead of him, its not like he just put his brakes on for Hamilton to overtake and then carried on, he was struggling to get round.
If he had stayed on line H wouldn`t of got passed him.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr View Post
If he had stayed on line H wouldn`t of got passed him.
He was barely in control of the car, as I said he finished way ahead of him, he would have got past on the straight if he didn't get past him on the corner.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Longy View Post
He was barely in control of the car, as I said he finished way ahead of him, he would have got past on the straight if he didn't get past him on the corner.
you might wanna watch the re-run of the race, he obviously pulled over.

That said Lewis is brilliant driver and deserved the win, especially after the twatish Brazilians boo'd him!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
you might wanna watch the re-run of the race, he obviously pulled over.

That said Lewis is brilliant driver and deserved the win, especially after the twatish Brazilians boo'd him!
From what I saw he didn't pull over, he was on the totally wrong line. This may have been from being out of control, or perhaps he thought he was going to cause an accident if he tried to stay on the line - he was going a lot slower then everyone else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.