Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Grand Prix race streaming

Grand Prix race streaming

Old Sep 12th 2019, 11:40 am
Just Joined

efsedran.b is a jewel in the roughefsedran.b is a jewel in the roughefsedran.b is a jewel in the roughefsedran.b is a jewel in the rough
Default Grand Prix race streaming

Hey everyone,
I recently purchased Nordvpn because I'm about to move temporary to Turkey. So, I found out really cool trick that will help you to watch F1 races or any other sport event in high quality with no extra effort or even for free. The thing is that vpn helps to trick your browser that you're in a country you're connected to. So if you get a vpn, connect to e.g. US server and register on ESPN and you're done, just like that you can enjoy the races (or other sports games) in HQ. You can also connect to another country that officially broadcasts the event, though I don't really know of all the countries so I use ESPN since I know it streams every sports event. If you want to use it only for one particular event, like in this case F1 Grand Prix, then look for a vpn that offers a 30 day money back guarantee like Nordvpn and just request the refund of ESPN after the event ends.
Old Sep 15th 2019, 10:32 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grand Prix race streaming

Dont you need a cable account or similar (a provider like Sling) to watch ESPN?
Old Sep 15th 2019, 10:55 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grand Prix race streaming

How much is S Sport in Turkey?
This seems to suggest it is only 160 TL for a year, that seems a steal.
https://www.ssportplus.com/#!/paketler