Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Golden moment for your team?

Golden moment for your team?

Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:37 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golden moment for your team?

Originally Posted by ameliapond View Post
This category's on the rise, I predict England will not be short of managers in the years to come..
I think we can be assured, and thankful, there will be no female candidates.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:40 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Speaks the man who thought Man U would win the CL
Speaks the woman that thought Spurs would actually get through the quarter final...
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I think we can be assured, and thankful, there will be no female candidates.
Cant' see what they've got to lose given their performances..
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:43 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Speaks the woman that thought Spurs would actually get through the quarter final...
I think you'll find I did not.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:43 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

I found male football fans generally fall in to 2 categories:
a) the brainless thug .. etc

b) the type who thinks he knows everything there is to know about football ... etc

Oh really? Is that it? So, what 2 categories do you think women football fans fall under then... besides you and Ms Pond?

Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:44 pm

I think you'll find I did not.
That's what happens when you support a team that you can't have faith in... tch.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:44 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Should you and I put ourselves forward Pondy? We can't do much worse than Sven, McClaren or Capello can we?
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:46 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Given the performance of female assistant refs ...
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:50 pm
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Oh really? Is that it? So, what 2 categories do you think women football fans fall under then... besides you and Ms Pond?

There is only one category: stunningly gorgeous, intelligent and able to drink most men under the table (and that includes me and Pondy).
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:51 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

Speaks the man who thought Man U would win the CL

I think you'll find that is what's called 'loyal optimism'.......I too thought we'd win the CL......

......until roughly the 16th minute of the final when Barca took control and then it really was all theirs to lose!!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:54 pm
Life goes on.

There is only one category: stunningly gorgeous, intelligent and able to drink most men under the table (and that includes me and Pondy).
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Should you and I put ourselves forward Pondy? We can't do much worse than Sven, McClaren or Capello can we?
That'd be a laugh, except we'd probably end up calling half squad from Spurs and half from Arsenal, still, can't see why it woulnd't work..
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:56 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

Personally, I reckon you and pondy should be given a shout at running the England team. After all, it would probably be a comedy performance no worse than we're getting at the moment with Cappello!!

And on the plus side, you gotta be better looking than he is too which would be a double bonus every time the camera pans to the team bench!!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:57 pm
Life goes on.

That'd be a laugh, except we'd probably end up calling half squad from Spurs and half from Arsenal, still, can't see why it woulnd't work..
Erm ... half from Arse? I don't believe they have that many English players on their books.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:59 pm
Grace and gratitude

Shit, we may struggle for a goalie!!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.