Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Golden moment for your team?

Golden moment for your team?

Old Jun 10th 2011, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Golden moment for your team?

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Well, you'd know, wouldn't you, your royal anus?
A damn sight better than you obviously.

"The Peacocks" FFS nobodies called them that in generations. I'm not even sure Leeds themselves use it as a nickname anymore... just used for the name of the fancy cafe.

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Jun 10th 2011 at 10:05 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 9:58 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
A damn sight better than you obviously.

"The Peacocks" FFS nobodies called them that in generations.
You're such a dick - I said to Ed "I'm not sure you were even born when I supported the Peacocks" add that to the players I mentioned, you ****ing bellend, it's pretty obvious that a) I'm talking about 40 years ago and b) Don Revie was the manager. So, cretin, they were the Peacocks when I supported them, weren't they?

<Snip>

Last edited by Sue; Jun 10th 2011 at 11:36 pm. Reason: Magic eraser. Cut it out ... over the line.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

You're such a dick - I said to Ed "I'm not sure you were even born when I supported the Peacocks" add that to the players I mentioned, you ****ing bellend, it's pretty obvious that a) I'm talking about 40 years ago and b) Don Revie was the manager. So, cretin, they were the Peacocks when I supported them, weren't they?

<Snip>.
A wonderful homage to Brian Clough there
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:04 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
A wonderful homage to Brian Clough there
One of my heroes.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:05 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

<snip>
I'm not quite sure point you were trying to make there. Are you suggesting that he's stupid?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

<snip>

Touched a nerve old man?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:18 pm
Life goes on.

Touched a nerve old man?
Yes. The nerve that reacts to retards.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:25 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
I'm not quite sure point you were trying to make there. Are you suggesting that he's stupid?
That would be a grave injustice to the stupid.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

Yes. The nerve that reacts to retards.
Awwww, I'm cut to the quick.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:29 pm
Life goes on.

Awwww, I'm cut to the quick.
Bullshit. Cut to the slow maybe - you don't have a quick. Retard.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

<snip>

Just out of interest. Have you ever been to a Leeds game?
Old Jun 12th 2011, 6:13 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of interest. Have you ever been to a Leeds game?
I have. Eric's return to Bellend Road.

THe most amazing atmosphere. 20,000 sheep worrying inbreds screaming abuse at the world's greatest living Frenchman. Ooh la f*king la.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:43 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
I have. Eric's return to Bellend Road.

THe most amazing atmosphere. 20,000 sheep worrying inbreds screaming abuse at the world's greatest living Frenchman. Ooh la f*king la.
Ooo ahh, ooo ahh, ooo ahh Cantona, ooo ahh Cantona... (sung to the tune of La Marseillaise, of course)

For those that want to see it... ... one of the best moments ever...

Last edited by paranoidandroid; Jun 12th 2011 at 10:03 pm.