Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Go Go Jensen

Go Go Jensen

Old Apr 5th 2004, 4:16 am
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Go Go Jensen

Just watched the re run of the GP, nice to see Jensen doing well...
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:29 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Go Go Jensen

Originally posted by mattbutt
Just watched the re run of the GP, nice to see Jensen doing well...
It certainly is. Puts him third in the Driver's Champoinship now too
Old Apr 5th 2004, 6:03 pm
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see Jenson doing well BUT.....THE RED ONE WON AGAIN... BORING
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:03 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by COWBOY_BUILDER
Great to see Jenson doing well BUT.....THE RED ONE WON AGAIN... BORING
Did everyone find it boring when Williams used to dominate F1?

But hey, Schumacher is German, so therefore everyone has to throw a fit when he wins all the time. Right?

Well, who cares? “The Reds� spent years perfecting their car to what it is now. If they can do it, why can't anyone else? It's time for the other teams to put some effort into car designs rather than dreaming up ridiculous rules to try and stop the same guy from winning.

Improve their cars, treat their drivers better (discussing non-renewal of contracts mid-season does nothing for a drivers motivation), stop throwing toys out of the pram when you loose (Coulthard and Ron Dennis), overtake the bloody back markers instead of waiting for a gap the size of the M25 and race for christsake.

Don't blame Schumacher for the wins. Blame the others for not being competitive.

Rant over.

Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

- Yes, and when Mclaren won all time, but they didnt fix wins.

But hey, Schumacher is German, so therefore everyone has to throw a fit when he wins all the time. Right?

- Yes, hes German, its the same with Football

Well, who cares? “The Reds� spent years perfecting their car to what it is now. If they can do it, why can't anyone else? It's time for the other teams to put some effort into car designs rather than dreaming up ridiculous rules to try and stop the same guy from winning.

- Its Ferrari's time yes, others will be there soon but you havent mentioned the huuuuuuggggggeeeee budget that Ferrari has at its disposal to develop the car.

Improve their cars, treat their drivers better (discussing non-renewal of contracts mid-season does nothing for a drivers motivation), stop throwing toys out of the pram when you loose (Coulthard and Ron Dennis), overtake the bloody back markers instead of waiting for a gap the size of the M25 and race for christsake.

- Would you risk overtaking an over rated go-kart driver when you have one point securely in the bag and the risk of screwing your race and contract with the team? I think not.

Don't blame Schumacher for the wins. Blame the others for not being competitive.

- Blame scum-maker hes german.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 6:17 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

- Would you risk overtaking an over rated go-kart driver when you have one point securely in the bag and the risk of screwing your race and contract with the team? I think not.
Yes I would. I'd race for every point I could get. That's why it's a championship. The more points you have the better chance you have.

Too many races see cars driving carefully to keep their precious one point. Too many races see drivers closing on Schumacher only to see them back off to "save the car and the points they have." Come on guys, this is a race.

Although I back Schumacher 100%, I want to see him challenged. I want to see him pushed to the limit. I want a car swarming all over the back of him, trying to take the win on the last lap.

- Blame scum-maker hes german.
Britains answer to everything. Boy, I'm proud to be British with close minded views like these
Old Apr 6th 2004, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by rincewind

Britains answer to everything. Boy, I'm proud to be British with close minded views like these
Its meant in jest - lighten up
Old Apr 7th 2004, 12:31 am
You Are All Diseased

Its meant in jest - lighten up
I had a beer and a ciggy. Feelin' fine.

Old Apr 7th 2004, 3:45 am
Account Closed

I had a beer and a ciggy. Feelin' fine.

I'll join you for one if thats ok?

Old Apr 7th 2004, 10:46 am
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute

Rant over.

.... i'v got no problem with Schumacher ,the fact that hes German the colour of the car and he is proberbly the best driver without doubt ...the fact is ,the dominance of the "REDS" turns a so called race into a fore- gone conclusion making it very boring to watch ....this racing can no longer be a challange to Schumacher ,perhaps he should look at another branch of motor sport......Valentino Rossi was in the same position with Honda so he moved to Yamaha......:lecture:

Last edited by COWBOY_BUILDER; Apr 7th 2004 at 5:51 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2004, 11:41 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Rossi is sniffing at a getting into cars!! That little fella will liven Formula 1 up!! If you want to see overtaking and more open championships, watch the bikes some time.

And I agree on racing for every point. If you just sat protecting position the race would be over after the first bend!
Someone just give Schumaker a nudge here and there, get in his face like montoya tried to do. (trouble is he's that good he'd give you some back before dissapearing into the distance).
Old Apr 7th 2004, 4:41 pm
You Are All Diseased

I'll join you for one if thats ok?

Sure, I have a whole case

Gotta bring your own snacks though
Old Apr 8th 2004, 12:30 am
Account Closed

Sure, I have a whole case

Gotta bring your own snacks though
just found this
Attached Thumbnails Go Go Jensen-rs0580.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2004, 3:57 am
You Are All Diseased

RLMFAO!!!