Reload this Page >

football strips

football strips

Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:49 pm
pools mad

chrisg28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default football strips

Hi All

Just wanting to know how you all felt about clubs changing their strips, I support Hartlepool united and purchased their new strip at the start of last season and now they have announced that they are changing it again another 40 quid

Its madness.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future
Default Re: football strips

[Its madness. [/QUOTE]

supporting them or buying their new strip??
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chrisg28
Hi All

Just wanting to know how you all felt about clubs changing their strips, I support Hartlepool united and purchased their new strip at the start of last season and now they have announced that they are changing it again another 40 quid

Its madness.

You will be glad you are not a Premiership team fan esp. Man U as most of these teams change their strips once a season sometimes in Man u case twice and have at least 2-3 strips. Anyway no one over 16 should actually wear a football strip.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

tom thumb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default united change their kit

exactly the same amount of times all other prem teams do.its just the media try to make a big issue out of united being villains.also anyone who wears a football shirt over 16 should be shot.grown johnny come lately`s wearing football shirts,god.gazza crying,footballers kissing the badge,give me newcastle away on the gallowgate in november,anytime.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 10:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Its madness.
If people like you didn`t buy them, they would keep the same strip for years, and you would be 40 quid richer.
Come to Spain and buy copies for 12 € or 8 quid.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:05 pm
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Its madness.
It's good to be out of the Fourth Division though isn't it?
Old Jul 8th 2004, 1:01 am
You fat bastard

adeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really nice

I'd say 40 quid for a Hartlepool United shirt was madness whether or not they changed it....
Old Jul 8th 2004, 7:40 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by adeshell
I'd say 40 quid for a Hartlepool United shirt was madness whether or not they changed it....
Can't you get a season ticket there for 40 quid?

Old Jul 8th 2004, 7:46 pm
You fat bastard

adeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really nice

Originally posted by g1ant
It's good to be out of the Fourth Division though isn't it?
Into 'English League One' now.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:22 pm
csf
BE Enthusiast

csf will become famous soon enough

Treat yaselves to one of these
Attached Thumbnails football strips-spidermanatleti.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2004, 11:04 pm
US Citizen!

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by csf
Treat yaselves to one of these
Only in America
Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:54 pm
csf
BE Enthusiast

csf will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ScousePete
Only in America
That's what I thought SP, but apparently it's Atletico Madrid. They have a sponsorship with Columbia Tri-Star Pictures to sponsor new movies on their shirts lol
Old Jul 19th 2004, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Hi All

Its madness.

Only two facts I never knew about Pool.

1) They hung a monkey as a French Spy.

2) The Messiah started his managerial career there, but quickly left.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Williem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Its madness.

Aston Villa have been selling their new kit for the last couple of weeks with a sponsors logo that is supposed to read CDWS but looks more like COWS.
So the players will be wearing the same kit with a modified logo next season which the club will change and sell once the original stock has gone.
Only a slight change but very noticeable when comparing the two.
Some fans feel a little aggrieved to have paid 40 pounds for a top that won't be an exact replica of what the players will wear.

I'll stick with my 80s replica shirt thanks.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

My team have 2 new kits too. The away kit has changed from a V neck to a rounded neck, no color change, hmmmm worth 30 quid ? Doubt it.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.