FAO Loose

Old Aug 17th 2004, 9:23 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default FAO Loose

Stockport v Bantams this weekend fella.

you going to the game
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:17 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FAO Loose

Originally Posted by manc1976
Stockport v Bantams this weekend fella.

you going to the game
Now then matey. I wish I could! I'm in Darwin and as much as I love the Bantams it might be a bit of a trek.

Its a pain having to rely on mates for match reports.

I was gonna be all bravado and say we'll stuff your boys, but the realism kicks in. Our teams almost unrecognizable from last season, but there's a few good old heads and some promising newbies.

How are your lot going? Whats your prediction then?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:47 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loose
I'm in Darwin
Not the Darwin near Blackburn then I take it.

WTF you doing there, I heard it's the open lunatic Asylum of Oceana.......... But then again if your from Bradford I guess you're fitting in nicely.

Ok so we lost our first 2 games 3-2 against Huddersfield and a Colchester team whom also beat Sheff Wendy 3-0.
In our other game we pummelled Blackpool 4-0 away so things are beginning to look up.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:46 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Manc
Not the Darwin near Blackburn then I take it.

WTF you doing there, I heard it's the open lunatic Asylum of Oceana.......... But then again if your from Bradford I guess you're fitting in nicely.

Ok so we lost our first 2 games 3-2 against Huddersfield and a Colchester team whom also beat Sheff Wendy 3-0.
In our other game we pummelled Blackpool 4-0 away so things are beginning to look up.
Yup, that Darwin, and you're right, hey're all a bit tapped! Girlfriend is a teacher up here cos she loves the warm. I played my first game of football up here in 30 odd degree heat!! I was sweating like Big Ron at the Notting Hill Carnival!

Anyway, that'll be 3 points to the mighty Bantams I believe. Just waiting to get the match report from mates, but no doubt we were garbage and fluked it. Usually the way.