Any team not coached my that Jock with his dodgy watch
11.11%
Any team not coached by Jose Moanio thats tried to buy the league
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

FA Cup final

Old May 21st 2007, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FA Cup final

It's a British team, where is your patriotism? I hope they win.
Old May 21st 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fraser View Post
I think you're deluded if you think it's only supporters of those teams that don't want to see you win.
HA HA Thanks for that...prob the same amount of people want to see cheatin west ham go down for thier part in your Tevezgate....

You should have taken your chance in the FA cup last year as it was your one & only shot....still if you can't live wi the big boys there's time for The blades n Wigan to send you down still...and from the news it's not lookin good for ya.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for your support Tony much appreciated
Old May 21st 2007, 5:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC View Post
HA HA Thanks for that...prob the same amount of people want to see cheatin west ham go down for thier part in your Tevezgate....

You should have taken your chance in the FA cup last year as it was your one & only shot....still if you can't live wi the big boys there's time for The blades n Wigan to send you down still...and from the news it's not lookin good for ya.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Want money on nothing happening?
Old May 21st 2007, 6:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Want money on nothing happening?
Of course he wont because we done sod all that merits a points deduction hence why we didn't get one.
Old May 21st 2007, 6:33 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Of course he wont because we done sod all that merits a points deduction hence why we didn't get one.
no one want to have a bet with me!!
Old May 21st 2007, 6:35 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's rich coming from a scouser whose team were about to lose the cup and one of your players went down. If they did the honourable thing and kicked the ball out we would have won, But no they kept it in play [passed it to our player and pressurised him into clearing it to Gerrard.

But that's ok isn't it.

It's a shame your boys can't keep up with the big boys when it comes to the league.

It's also a shame that we can attract players who you wanted to sign.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

The Independant:

The Argentinian affair: Rafa's remarkable wooing of Mascherano

How Liverpool's manager won the heart and mind of a World Cup star.

By Jason Burt

Published: 04 February 2007

A few weeks ago Javier Mascherano had dec-ided to try to end the madness of his short, surreal career at West Ham United and join Juventus. Even though the Italian club, given their own dramatic travails, could hardly be described as a bastion of sanity, they appeared an attrac-tive haven for the miserable young Argentinian midfielder - and perhaps one more suited to his style of play. The Old Lady had charmed El Jefe (The Chief).
Then Mascherano received a knock on the door of his apartment in London's Docklands. It was Rafael Benitez. The Liverpool manager turned up unannounced and wanted to know why Mascherano had chosen the Stadio Delle Alpi ahead of Anfield. Over the next four hours Benitez talked to Mascherano as no coach had ever talked to him before, and the 22-year-old was utterly mesmerised. He also changed his mind. He would now leave the shambolic set up of West Ham and join the mighty Liverpool.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:39 pm

No he didn't decide we let him go.

A thick scouser, now there's a surprise
Old May 21st 2007, 7:50 pm
Straw Man.

The Independant:

The Argentinian affair: Rafa's remarkable wooing of Mascherano

How Liverpool's manager won the heart and mind of a World Cup star.

By Jason Burt

Published: 04 February 2007

A few weeks ago Javier Mascherano had dec-ided to try to end the madness of his short, surreal career at West Ham United and join Juventus. Even though the Italian club, given their own dramatic travails, could hardly be described as a bastion of sanity, they appeared an attrac-tive haven for the miserable young Argentinian midfielder - and perhaps one more suited to his style of play. The Old Lady had charmed El Jefe (The Chief).
Then Mascherano received a knock on the door of his apartment in London's Docklands. It was Rafael Benitez. The Liverpool manager turned up unannounced and wanted to know why Mascherano had chosen the Stadio Delle Alpi ahead of Anfield. Over the next four hours Benitez talked to Mascherano as no coach had ever talked to him before, and the 22-year-old was utterly mesmerised. He also changed his mind. He would now leave the shambolic set up of West Ham and join the mighty Liverpool.
Bit forward of Benitez given that he had already decided to go to Juve, and given that they would have know that!?
Old May 21st 2007, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Bit forward of Benitez given that he had already decided to go to Juve, and given that they would have know that!?
It's a load of bullshit isn't it. First we let him go if we wanted to keep him we would have done, second he would want to go because he couldn't get in our side. Third Juve didn't try to sign him because of the complicated contract.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:58 pm
Straw Man.

It's a load of bullshit isn't it. First we let him go if we wanted to keep him we would have done, second he would want to go because he couldn't get in our side. Third Juve didn't try to sign him because of the complicated contract.
I may start a thread entitled

" Chelsea do the double for the 9th year in a row, all other teams decide not to play them ever again out of respect!"
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

A top class International couldn't get into the side at West Ham.....

AAAAAAAGHHHHAAAA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO AAGH AGHHHH

Dear me oh you crack me up nearly pissed myself

prob coz you HAD to let him go like you said:

"DUE TO THE COMPLICATED (wink wink) CONTRACT"

A £10mil fine for both players would have been a big blow...or was he signed after the cut off date so you got away with it by letting him go.

HA HA couldn't get in the side class pure class
Old May 22nd 2007, 2:19 pm

A top class International couldn't get into the side at West Ham.....

AAAAAAAGHHHHAAAA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO AAGH AGHHHH

Dear me oh you crack me up nearly pissed myself

prob coz you HAD to let him go like you said:

"DUE TO THE COMPLICATED (wink wink) CONTRACT"

A £10mil fine for both players would have been a big blow...or was he signed after the cut off date so you got away with it by letting him go.

HA HA couldn't get in the side class pure class
Laugh all you like it's a fact. Read this mornings papers if you don't believe me.

We got fined for both players anyway you retard.

But why let good old facts get in the way of all your bullshit.

Javier Mascherano should be grateful to West Ham for giving him the chance to play in the Champions League final, according to West Ham boss Alan Curbishley.

Mascherano, who failed to settle at Upton Park before joining Liverpool, seems certain to start for the Reds in Athens against AC Milan, alongside Steven Gerrard and ahead of Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso.

Curbishley said: "It was in everybody's interests for him to move on. He has grabbed his chance and perhaps he will turn to me one day and say thanks."

He added: "When I came in as manager at Christmas, Mascherano was on the floor. Tevez was a bit more upbeat because he had been involved and could see a chink of light. Mascherano couldn't.
"Before the transfer window opened we had a couple of weeks training but he got food poisoning and injured his ankle and I didn't see that much of him.

"He has gone into a different set-up there, it was a fight against relegation or a Champions League campaign."

I trust that covers it.

Last edited by fraser; May 22nd 2007 at 2:22 pm.
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Laugh all you like it's a fact. Read this mornings papers if you don't believe me.

We got fined for both players anyway you retard.

But why let good old facts get in the way of all your bullshit.

Javier Mascherano should be grateful to West Ham for giving him the chance to play in the Champions League final, according to West Ham boss Alan Curbishley.

Mascherano, who failed to settle at Upton Park before joining Liverpool, seems certain to start for the Reds in Athens against AC Milan, alongside Steven Gerrard and ahead of Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso.

Curbishley said: "It was in everybody's interests for him to move on. He has grabbed his chance and perhaps he will turn to me one day and say thanks."

He added: "When I came in as manager at Christmas, Mascherano was on the floor. Tevez was a bit more upbeat because he had been involved and could see a chink of light. Mascherano couldn't.
"Before the transfer window opened we had a couple of weeks training but he got food poisoning and injured his ankle and I didn't see that much of him.

"He has gone into a different set-up there, it was a fight against relegation or a Champions League campaign."

I trust that covers it.
ERR Not Quite little Cock - ney person thats not how he actually sees it where did you get your info from the daily sport or maybe the west ham 1 page supporters web site

Mascherano ready for dream end to surreal first season in England:

The man charged with stifling the Rossoneri hesitated, offered a hint of a smile, then presented an assessment of his first season in English football. "Surreal, that is probably the best way to describe what has happened to me," said Javier Mascherano.
Mascherano's bemusement is understandable. The 22-year-old may have been one of his team's leading lights at the World Cup last summer but, having moved to West Ham from Corinthians in August with his compatriot Carlos Tevez and amid much fanfare, he fell so out of favour in east London that by January he was left training on his own. The team were in the relegation zone and the first rumours were circulating over the legality of the paperwork on his transfer. English football had apparently wrecked a burgeoning reputation.
It was a breath of fresh air when Liverpool came in for me "Rafa Benítez has been crucial to my resurgence this season. Crucial. I was just languishing at West Ham, but he showed the faith in me by bringing me here. Faith that West Ham never did. He's given me back belief in myself by giving me plenty of opportunities to play. He has had a great influence on me already because I am part of a team on the cusp of
winning the European Cup."

There you go TIT.

Shame all you can do now is sink to insults little person. Can't have an honest banter debate over football.....where is your famous ICF anyway or are you it nowadays....if you even know what the ICF is, come to think of nobody ever did.

Think that covers it.

Cockney mong.
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:16 pm
Straw Man.

ERR Not Quite little Cock - ney person thats not how he actually sees it where did you get your info from the daily sport or maybe the west ham 1 page supporters web site

Mascherano ready for dream end to surreal first season in England:

The man charged with stifling the Rossoneri hesitated, offered a hint of a smile, then presented an assessment of his first season in English football. "Surreal, that is probably the best way to describe what has happened to me," said Javier Mascherano.
Mascherano's bemusement is understandable. The 22-year-old may have been one of his team's leading lights at the World Cup last summer but, having moved to West Ham from Corinthians in August with his compatriot Carlos Tevez and amid much fanfare, he fell so out of favour in east London that by January he was left training on his own. The team were in the relegation zone and the first rumours were circulating over the legality of the paperwork on his transfer. English football had apparently wrecked a burgeoning reputation.
It was a breath of fresh air when Liverpool came in for me "Rafa Benítez has been crucial to my resurgence this season. Crucial. I was just languishing at West Ham, but he showed the faith in me by bringing me here. Faith that West Ham never did. He's given me back belief in myself by giving me plenty of opportunities to play. He has had a great influence on me already because I am part of a team on the cusp of
winning the European Cup."

There you go TIT.

Shame all you can do now is sink to insults little person. Can't have an honest banter debate over football.....where is your famous ICF anyway or are you it nowadays....if you even know what the ICF is, come to think of nobody ever did.

Think that covers it.

Cockney mong.
and the answer to my question regarding the legality of talking to a player already promised to another club??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.