Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

EURO 2004 Does anyone care?

EURO 2004 Does anyone care?

Old Jun 12th 2004, 12:51 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default EURO 2004 Does anyone care?

i only ask because still being in Ecosse my best mate phoned thro with £ 50 pound worth of bets this evening!! he's in Brisbane!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 12:53 am
WBB

Default Re: EURO 2004 Does anyone care?

as a neutral i am looking forward to it.

Old Jun 12th 2004, 12:57 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
me too mate, but as he said has it started yet?
Old Jun 12th 2004, 12:59 am
WBB

Originally posted by madsad
me too mate, but as he said has it started yet?
as who said what, to who, when?

Old Jun 12th 2004, 1:03 am

Originally posted by WBB
as who said what, to who, when?

you have lost me there mate??
Old Jun 12th 2004, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

I can't wait, I hope we make it somewhere this year!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 1:41 am
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute

Shame England's first game's on at 4.15 in the morning!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rab
Shame England's first game's on at 4.15 in the morning!
Do you know if the matches are being shown here. I never miss a match of Euro or World Cup. Is it being shown at all out here - went on the SBS website and got all the infor about dates and matches and form but still can't figure if the are showing any live matches. Do you know if is is on any Austar or Fox or the like. Not a glimmer of interest where I am - sad deludeds are all AFL fans zzzzzzzzzz.

E
Old Jun 12th 2004, 2:21 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by grubelice
Do you know if the matches are being shown here. I never miss a match of Euro or World Cup. Is it being shown at all out here - went on the SBS website and got all the infor about dates and matches and form but still can't figure if the are showing any live matches. Do you know if is is on any Austar or Fox or the like. Not a glimmer of interest where I am - sad deludeds are all AFL fans zzzzzzzzzz.

E

Every game is live on Fox & repeated later in afternoon.
Old Jun 12th 2004, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bordy
Every game is live on Fox & repeated later in afternoon.
Cheers - better get myself booked in to a hotel then.

Enjoy the matches
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:54 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by madsad
i only ask because still being in Ecosse my best mate phoned thro with £ 50 pound worth of bets this evening!! he's in Brisbane!!

I care - though not fancying our chances too much at the moment
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Can`t wait for the matches to start and being neutral makes it all the more interesting.

footie chick
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:08 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

I'm neutered
-------------------

Thanks WBB for:

The Avatar

The 'NON-TOSSER' - after the Poll

Troll Hunting

All 3 made me smile this morning

Is that Mrs WBB in the car??
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:40 am
WBB

Originally posted by arnie2oz
I'm neutered
-------------------

Thanks WBB for:

The Avatar

The 'NON-TOSSER' - after the Poll

Troll Hunting

All 3 made me smile this morning

Is that Mrs WBB in the car??
i aim to please.

Old Jun 13th 2004, 9:06 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

The Antipodean missus has the nerve to cheer for France tonight!! I've spent the best part of three years converting her into an Arsenal fan and now the silly moo has taken it all a bit far! Of course it could have something to do with gloating poms ribbing her about the rugby world cup months after the event (myself included).

Overall she's hoping Spain win on account of a little wager I have with Coral. She frowns upon gambling but expects to be taken to dinner should the spaniards romp home.

Last edited by manc1976; Jun 18th 2004 at 1:06 pm.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.