Reload this Page >

England - Wales LIVE!!!

England - Wales LIVE!!!

Old Oct 8th 2004, 12:31 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up England - Wales LIVE!!!

Yep, just checked and we get the match live on the cable channel.

Hope you do, too.

Anyone without cable, you're very welcome to come round and watch it with me, provided you bring the beers.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!

Originally Posted by Don
Yep, just checked and we get the match live on the cable channel.

Hope you do, too.

Anyone without cable, you're very welcome to come round and watch it with me, provided you bring the beers.
Any predictions Don? Apart from being blind-drunk, obviously
Old Oct 8th 2004, 3:56 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

What channel is it on? Pay per view?
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:12 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't watch soccer but i couldn't resist

GO WALES!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Well I don't watch soccer but i couldn't resist

GO WALES!!!!!!!!

Yeh, go 'koff back there if it's so great ...
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:19 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Yeh, go 'koff back there if it's so great ...
yeah like i have to actually BE in a country to support it? go check out where Don's at asshole! "insert finger flippin' smiley here"
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

yeah like i have to actually BE in a country to support it? go check out where Don's at asshole! "insert finger flippin' smiley here"
I just love the people driving around with scottish and welsh flags on their cars ... hey, it's not far away ... "insert i only mean it in an ironic way smiley"
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:27 pm
Back Again

I just love the people driving around with scottish and welsh flags on their cars ... hey, it's not far away ... "insert i only mean it in an ironic way smiley"
hee hee did I bite?

just wait till you've been in Oz a while you'll have the English flag up in no time!! "insert knowing smiley here"

P.S enjoy the game all
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

hee hee did I bite?

just wait till you've been in Oz a while you'll have the English flag up in no time!! "insert knowing smiley here"
When my kid starts supporting people wearing gold then I'll weep ...
Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:51 pm
Don
Banned

Any predictions Don? Apart from being blind-drunk, obviously
3:1.

Not much chance of the blind drunk as I will be looking after one of the ankle biters. Couple of tinnies?

You going down the pub?
Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Don
3:1.

Not much chance of the blind drunk as I will be looking after one of the ankle biters. Couple of tinnies?

You going down the pub?
England might play with 3 strikers according to reports ... could be interesting ...

No pub, prefer to watch in comfort without a 20 minute wait at the bar Can't say I like the atmosphere in any of the pubs around here anyway.

Must be getting old ...
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:19 pm
Don
Banned

England might play with 3 strikers according to reports ... could be interesting ...

No pub, prefer to watch in comfort without a 20 minute wait at the bar Can't say I like the atmosphere in any of the pubs around here anyway.

Must be getting old ...
At least Scholes isn't playing which is a bit of a plus, shame the Nevilles don't announce their retirement as well.
Old Oct 9th 2004, 1:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Don
At least Scholes isn't playing which is a bit of a plus, shame the Nevilles don't announce their retirement as well.
Is Heskey still in the frame? Tell me not ...
Old Oct 9th 2004, 7:23 am
Don
Banned

Heskey? Don't think so.

Only 7.5 hrs to the BIG MATCH!!!
Old Oct 9th 2004, 11:33 am
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Don
Heskey? Don't think so.

Only 7.5 hrs to the BIG MATCH!!!
Only 3.5 hrs until we hit Wales FOR SIX!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.