British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Locker Room (https://britishexpats.com/forum/locker-room-66/)
-   -   England - Wales LIVE!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/locker-room-66/england-wales-live-258985/)

Don Oct 8th 2004 12:31 pm

England - Wales LIVE!!!
 
Yep, just checked and we get the match live on the cable channel.

Hope you do, too. ;)

Anyone without cable, you're very welcome to come round and watch it with me, provided you bring the beers. :) :cool:

Deadmeat Oct 8th 2004 1:22 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Don
Yep, just checked and we get the match live on the cable channel.

Hope you do, too. ;)

Anyone without cable, you're very welcome to come round and watch it with me, provided you bring the beers. :) :cool:

Any predictions Don? Apart from being blind-drunk, obviously :)

tinaflorida Oct 8th 2004 3:56 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 
What channel is it on? Pay per view?

Celtic_Angel Oct 8th 2004 4:12 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 
Well I don't watch soccer but i couldn't resist




GO WALES!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Deadmeat Oct 8th 2004 4:13 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Well I don't watch soccer but i couldn't resist




GO WALES!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Yeh, go 'koff back there if it's so great ... :D

Celtic_Angel Oct 8th 2004 4:19 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Yeh, go 'koff back there if it's so great ... :D

yeah like i have to actually BE in a country to support it? go check out where Don's at asshole! "insert finger flippin' smiley here" :D

Deadmeat Oct 8th 2004 4:22 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
yeah like i have to actually BE in a country to support it? go check out where Don's at asshole! "insert finger flippin' smiley here" :D

I just love the people driving around with scottish and welsh flags on their cars ... hey, it's not far away ... "insert i only mean it in an ironic way smiley" :D

Celtic_Angel Oct 8th 2004 4:27 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I just love the people driving around with scottish and welsh flags on their cars ... hey, it's not far away ... "insert i only mean it in an ironic way smiley" :D

hee hee did I bite? :D

just wait till you've been in Oz a while you'll have the English flag up in no time!! "insert knowing smiley here" ;) :D



P.S enjoy the game all

Deadmeat Oct 8th 2004 4:29 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
hee hee did I bite? :D

just wait till you've been in Oz a while you'll have the English flag up in no time!! "insert knowing smiley here" ;) :D

When my kid starts supporting people wearing gold then I'll weep ... :(

Don Oct 8th 2004 5:51 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Any predictions Don? Apart from being blind-drunk, obviously :)

3:1.

Not much chance of the blind drunk as I will be looking after one of the ankle biters. Couple of tinnies?

You going down the pub?

Deadmeat Oct 8th 2004 5:54 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Don
3:1.

Not much chance of the blind drunk as I will be looking after one of the ankle biters. Couple of tinnies?

You going down the pub?

England might play with 3 strikers according to reports ... could be interesting ...

No pub, prefer to watch in comfort without a 20 minute wait at the bar :) Can't say I like the atmosphere in any of the pubs around here anyway.

Must be getting old ... :beer:

Don Oct 8th 2004 8:19 pm

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
England might play with 3 strikers according to reports ... could be interesting ...

No pub, prefer to watch in comfort without a 20 minute wait at the bar :) Can't say I like the atmosphere in any of the pubs around here anyway.

Must be getting old ... :beer:

At least Scholes isn't playing which is a bit of a plus, shame the Nevilles don't announce their retirement as well.

Deadmeat Oct 9th 2004 1:38 am

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Don
At least Scholes isn't playing which is a bit of a plus, shame the Nevilles don't announce their retirement as well.

Is Heskey still in the frame? Tell me not ... :)

Don Oct 9th 2004 7:23 am

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 
Heskey? Don't think so.

Only 7.5 hrs to the BIG MATCH!!! :)

Don Oct 9th 2004 11:33 am

Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!
 

Originally Posted by Don
Heskey? Don't think so.

Only 7.5 hrs to the BIG MATCH!!! :)

Only 3.5 hrs until we hit Wales FOR SIX!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:56 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.