Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

England vs South Africa RWC final 07

England vs South Africa RWC final 07

Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

livid will become famous soon enoughlivid will become famous soon enough
Default England vs South Africa RWC final 07

I don't think it will be what is colloquially known as a "Bok Naai" neither do I think the boks will allow JW to kick as freely as the Aussies did 4 years ago or quite as easily but here is the 1st of many jibes and parody between these 2 deserved finalists ...

May the best team win.
Attached Thumbnails England vs South Africa RWC final 07-southafrica-vs-england-rwc.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:19 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: England vs South Africa RWC final 07

Closer than the group game but the Boks to win
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc View Post
Closer than the group game but the Boks to win
I agree, I can't see us winning, but at least we can give a big up yours to all the naysayers.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:02 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

One thing is for certain, they need to start rebuilding for 2011 as soon as the final whistle goes, none of this let's rebuild, no maybe not, or shall we, followed by a 'buggerit can you lot come out of retirement we've got a tournament to play in' mentality that seemed to afflict them over the last 4 years.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc View Post
One thing is for certain, they need to start rebuilding for 2011 as soon as the final whistle goes, none of this let's rebuild, no maybe not, or shall we, followed by a 'buggerit can you lot come out of retirement we've got a tournament to play in' mentality that seemed to afflict them over the last 4 years.
Its strange how some teams peak for the world cup, and others cant win a single thing between them!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:07 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I've been toying with the idea of changing my avatar to a Springbok, but after the grilling I got for putting up the Port flag before the England/Port game during the Euro, I'm too scared. Plus, I'm a newbie, don't want to make waves

Howdy little bro
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie View Post
I've been toying with the idea of changing my avatar to a Springbok, but after the grilling I got for putting up the Port flag before the England/Port game during the Euro, I'm too scared. Plus, I'm a newbie, don't want to make waves

Howdy little bro
Hey you.

Just do it, I know you are a "newbie" but we wont hold that against you.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:19 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Hey you.

Just do it, I know you are a "newbie" but we wont hold that against you.
I'd reply, but since I'm a sexual predator , I won't.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:21 pm
Straw Man.

I'd reply, but since I'm a sexual predator , I won't.
Well if the cap fits missus!

Listen, you don't have anything to worry about I have to carry this frigging sig line until tomorrow!!!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:23 pm

Well if the cap fits missus!

Listen, you don't have anything to worry about I have to carry this frigging sig line until tomorrow!!!!
I would make you carry it until after the final if I was Rushman. In fact, I hereby order you to!

And watch it, or I'll have to wash your mouth out with Lifebuoy
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:25 pm

Okay did it. England will be seeing a lot of that avatar this weekend

Am I the only one that thinks Habana deserves Man of the Cup title?

Last edited by Redlippie; Oct 18th 2007 at 6:29 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:31 pm
Straw Man.

I would make you carry it until after the final if I was Rushman. In fact, I hereby order you to!

And watch it, or I'll have to wash your mouth out with Lifebuoy
cant believe you didn't chose pretty boy!
Attached Images   
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:32 pm

cant believe you didn't chose pretty boy!
OMG!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET???
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:40 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livid View Post
May the best team win.
no

May England win.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
no

May England win.
In your dreams. And oy, what you doing in a rugger thread anyways?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.