Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Chelsea Lose To Man City

Chelsea Lose To Man City

Old Oct 17th 2004, 6:16 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold
Default Chelsea Lose To Man City

hahahahahaha made my day hearing this news!! I can just imagine the whining "dont blame me" excuses from all those overpaid twats!! and as for those bg headed ignorant chelsea fans, I just wish I was back at my local in England to rub it into them!!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 6:36 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chelsea Lose To Man City

Originally Posted by NJJ
hahahahahaha made my day hearing this news!! I can just imagine the whining "dont blame me" excuses from all those overpaid twats!! and as for those bg headed ignorant chelsea fans, I just wish I was back at my local in England to rub it into them!!
I watched it live and City did some very stout defending, Moore was superb at just brushing aside anyone trying to get past him or retrieve a ball heading for the touchline. Roman looked well pissed off whenever the camera was on him, reckon he will get his wallet out again