Cheated

Old Jun 24th 2004, 9:58 pm
Just going for Holidays

liftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the rough
Default Cheated

Last time I go to switzerland.

Swizzerland more like.

Bas**rd
Old Jun 24th 2004, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cheated

Originally posted by liftman

Swizzerland more like.

Bas**rd

wouldnt have to feel cheated if we didnt sit back every time we went 1-0 up. f**K me, Owen scores after 3 minutes and we go into reverse. you cant sit back on a 1-0 lead, especially when there are 87 minutes to go

we do it all the time under Erikson (how do you spell his name-f**fin sh8thouse-oh careful boys you are 1-0 up you might win if you carry on better give the opposition the ball just wait here while they run rings round you)
Old Jun 24th 2004, 10:14 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Swizzerland more like.

Bas**rd
Cheated,perhaps....
knackered,yes!!
Beckham,preocupied with his home life i.e not right,yes!!
A fundamental sound team for years, missing the Zest of an 18yr old with no fear,yes!!
I am a scot ,but i am honest & fair,& am sorry but again, you just werent good enough!!

p.s not looking for a fight,tis just my opinion
Old Jun 24th 2004, 10:17 pm
Just going for Holidays

liftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the rough

I agree we were very poor, but we were still denied a perfectly good goal
Old Jun 24th 2004, 10:22 pm
Never ever sure

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay

I am a scot ,but i am honest & fair,& am sorry but again, you just werent good enough!!
Well I'm English and you're absolutely right. England always seem to be found wanting. Maybe we were robbed of a goal but if England had tried to score instead of defend for 80 odd minutes things could have been different.
Old Jun 24th 2004, 11:32 pm
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Swizzerland more like.
Aw bollocks. I'm going there a week tomorrow.
Old Jun 24th 2004, 11:48 pm
Just going for Holidays

he is a grocer.

find him

explain the laws of football to him

then take him outside

and have him castrated

with a blunt knife

by a blind surgeon

with parkinsons

and no sense of direction!:lecture: :scared: