Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Champions League, make your predictions...

Champions League, make your predictions...

Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Champions League, make your predictions...

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Because 2001 was such a great year for Spurs....

A particularly ungainly camel. With learning difficulties, polio, an overdeveloped pituitary gland and the co-ordination of a new-born 3 legged giraffe.

Redknapp looks like someone who had his face set on fire and eventually put out with a screwdriver.
Yeah, Sid James reborn, but hey, he will be the next England manager!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:33 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zygiman View Post
Yeah, Sid James reborn, but hey, he will be the next England manager!
And that would be no bad thing. Capello has really f**ked up this captaincy thing. I don't think Rio is the best man for the job, but it felt that the FA had, for once, done the right thing in taking it from Terry. It now means you can do pretty much anything and still be England captain. Who next? Ashley f**king Cole?
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:20 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs have done tremendously well this season in the Champions League, and we play great football. We are not afraid of anybody, because we are really enjoying ourselves and everybody wants to buy our players. Will be hard to keep the team for next season, unless we win it, or qualify again for next season. Just bring them on, and watch great football. The year ends in a 1, so it could be our year.
Excellent, us Spurs fans seem to be amassing on this thread, time for a song, all together now.....

Spurs are on their way to Wembley
Tottenham's gonna do it again
They can't stop them, the boys from Tottenham
The boys from White Hart Lane

By the way best to take no notice of ededed's inane rantings on Spurs and Crouchy, he has a bit of a loose tongue when it come to football discussions, and has been known to become abusive, even to a teeny tiny, fragile, defenceless woman such as myself! In addition he's a Man U supporter, ergo has mental problems.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Excellent, us Spurs fans seem to be amassing on this thread, time for a song, all together now.....

Spurs are on their way to Wembley
Tottenham's gonna do it again
They can't stop them, the boys from Tottenham
The boys from White Hart Lane

By the way best to take no notice of ededed's inane rantings on Spurs and Crouchy, he has a bit of a loose tongue when it come to football discussions, and has been known to become abusive, even to a teeny tiny, fragile, defenceless woman such as myself! In addition he's a Man U supporter, ergo has mental problems.
Great, this is a takeover! COYS!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

And that would be no bad thing. Capello has really f**ked up this captaincy thing. I don't think Rio is the best man for the job, but it felt that the FA had, for once, done the right thing in taking it from Terry. It now means you can do pretty much anything and still be England captain. Who next? Ashley f**king Cole?
I agree, Capello has dropped a clanger here. I am not a huge fan of his anyway, but there is no defending giving the captaincy back to Terry. It should go to Gerrard (when he is fit of course).
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:32 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I thought those pictures you sent me were of you? Clearly they were Bella Emberg.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:38 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I thought those pictures you sent me were of you? Clearly they were Bella Emberg.
See everyone, he's delusional and mental
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:45 am

See everyone, he's delusional and mental
Sorry Shakira.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:45 am
Grace and gratitude

Great, this is a takeover! COYS!
COYS indeed! Let's hope for a good draw on Friday.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:46 am

COYS indeed! Let's hope for a good draw on Friday.
I'm sure Harry can slip someone another brown envelope to get his way.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:50 am
Grace and gratitude

I'm sure Harry can slip someone another brown envelope to get his way.
Yeah that's why we had Inter and Milan - real soft opponents

Fergie has most refs, the FA and UEFA all in his back pocket and then cries about it if one of them doesn't comply (tee hee 5 match ban from the touchline can't wait to see him in the stands when you play City).
Old Mar 17th 2011, 2:01 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

A particularly ungainly camel. With learning difficulties, polio, an overdeveloped pituitary gland and the co-ordination of a new-born 3 legged giraffe.
I'd say you're being rather too kind to the retarded gimp.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I'd say you're being rather too kind to the retarded gimp.
A moment of weakness. Won't happen again.

Fergie has most refs, the FA and UEFA all in his back pocket and then cries about it if one of them doesn't comply (tee hee 5 match ban from the touchline can't wait to see him in the stands when you play City).
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-201103173636/

Seems fair enough.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by BenandPam View Post
I agree, Capello has dropped a clanger here. I am not a huge fan of his anyway, but there is no defending giving the captaincy back to Terry. It should go to Gerrard (when he is fit of course).
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-201103153625/

The Daily Mash's take....
Old Mar 17th 2011, 4:09 pm
Grace and gratitude

A moment of weakness. Won't happen again.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-201103173636/

Seems fair enough.
Quiet day at work love?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.