Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Champions League, make your predictions...

Champions League, make your predictions...

Old Mar 13th 2011, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Champions League, make your predictions...

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Whats this got to do with Liverpool? you bring Liverpool in to everything, you're obsessed.
This is all about Tottenham and a hard fought, tiring, injury causing, glorious European campaign.
Yeah right, course it is.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:30 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Blimey can't you blokes discuss football without resorting to insults and telling people to 'knob off'
Maybe whoever told you to "knob off" had their message lost in translation?
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:38 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Maybe whoever told you to "knob off" had their message lost in translation?
Please tell me that's Cantona and not twatty Ronaldo in your avi.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:11 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me that's Cantona and not twatty Ronaldo in your avi.
Oh Christ yes, it's Le (or La?) Christ. He's wearing a '96 shirt, obviously....and we didn't sign Ronaldo until 2003 - Dur. But I assume you were joking as you knew that, what with you being such a closet fan and all....

Ronaldo had the perfect United career - bought him for bugger all, he helped us win the champions league and we sold him when he wanted to go for 80 million. He was a jumped up little shit, but he could play....Nani is just a jumped up little shit. And as for Obertain....he's not even jumped up.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 9:32 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Christ yes, it's Le (or La?) Christ. He's wearing a '96 shirt, obviously....and we didn't sign Ronaldo until 2003 - Dur. But I assume you were joking as you knew that, what with you being such a closet fan and all....

Ronaldo had the perfect United career - bought him for bugger all, he helped us win the champions league and we sold him when he wanted to go for 80 million. He was a jumped up little shit, but he could play....Nani is just a jumped up little shit. And as for Obertain....he's not even jumped up.
Now I know footballers aren't generally known for their intelligence or integrity, but even you have to admit United have more than their fair share of complete and utter numpties.

I'll tell you what, next time you're in the UK I'll take you down 'The Lane' and show you how real men play football, you'll be supporting Harry's army quicker than you can say, 'Nani should have shares in Kleenex'!!!
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:41 am

Now I know footballers aren't generally known for their intelligence or integrity, but even you have to admit United have more than their fair share of complete and utter numpties.

I'll tell you what, next time you're in the UK I'll take you down 'The Lane' and show you how real men play football, you'll be supporting Harry's army quicker than you can say, 'Nani should have shares in Kleenex'!!!
Apprently for the FA cup semi-final, Mancini has asked Tevez to sit up front on the City team bus. He's the only one who knows the f**king way to Wembley.

We have had some numpties it's true. But I don't think we're alone in having thick, over-paid, brainless halfwits playing for us. I would add Crouch to that list, but he came out with my favourite ever quote from a player. When asked what he would be if not a professional footballer, he replied "a virgin".

Brilliant.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:55 am
Grace and gratitude

Apprently for the FA cup semi-final, Mancini has asked Tevez to sit up front on the City team bus. He's the only one who knows the f**king way to Wembley.

We have had some numpties it's true. But I don't think we're alone in having thick, over-paid, brainless halfwits playing for us. I would add Crouch to that list, but he came out with my favourite ever quote from a player. When asked what he would be if not a professional footballer, he replied "a virgin".

Brilliant.
Granted Crouchy's no hunk, but given the choice between him and Roo I know who I'd go for (and it wouldn't be Shrek)
Old Mar 15th 2011, 12:07 pm

Granted Crouchy's no hunk, but given the choice between him and Roo I know who I'd go for (and it wouldn't be Shrek)
I'd choose celibacy.

What about Cantona or Redknapp (Harry, not Jamie)?
Old Mar 15th 2011, 12:25 pm
Grace and gratitude

I'd choose celibacy.

None of the above, I'm saving myself for Cannavaro (and/or Totti).
Old Mar 15th 2011, 12:52 pm

None of the above, I'm saving myself for Cannavaro (and/or Totti).
Being Italian, they are probably only interested in each other.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 1:14 pm
Grace and gratitude

Hey, thin ice love, thin ice
Old Mar 16th 2011, 3:38 pm
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

The Greeks claim they first invented great sex.
The Italians claim they introduced it to women.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

I'd choose celibacy.

Spurs have done tremendously well this season in the Champions League, and we play great football. We are not afraid of anybody, because we are really enjoying ourselves and everybody wants to buy our players. Will be hard to keep the team for next season, unless we win it, or qualify again for next season. Just bring them on, and watch great football. The year ends in a 1, so it could be our year.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 8:20 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zygiman View Post
Spurs have done tremendously well this season in the Champions League, and we play great football. We are not afraid of anybody, because we are really enjoying ourselves and everybody wants to buy our players. Will be hard to keep the team for next season, unless we win it, or qualify again for next season. Just bring them on, and watch great football. The year ends in a 1, so it could be our year.
Crouch is still a camel and Harry Redknapp is still the ugliest man in football.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by zygiman View Post
The year ends in a 1, so it could be our year.
Because 2001 was such a great year for Spurs....

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Crouch is still a camel and Harry Redknapp is still the ugliest man in football.
A particularly ungainly camel. With learning difficulties, polio, an overdeveloped pituitary gland and the co-ordination of a new-born 3 legged giraffe.

Redknapp looks like someone who had his face set on fire and eventually put out with a screwdriver.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.