Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

CELTIC. Top of the table.

CELTIC. Top of the table.

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:52 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Rangers v Hearts
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Is the draw,it seems they made a right arse of the draw and that is a bloody embarrassment.How hard can it be to pick 4 balls out of a bag!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mia-me View Post
Enjoy while you can - like drugs - it's a temporary state!
One more numpty living in a dream induced state. Wishful thinking Mama mia.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido View Post
Rangers v Hearts
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Is the draw,it seems they made a right arse of the draw and that is a bloody embarrassment.How hard can it be to pick 4 balls out of a bag!
The masons in the SFA got all excited when they realised there were no tims left and I got that from a higher authority. I cant tell you whom, but he lives in heaven
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Mia-me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by framac View Post
One more numpty living in a dream induced state. Wishful thinking Mama mia.
Oh the joy of time............. beware remarks that will come back and haunt you!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is pure shite!

i love a bit of banter, but this thread is full of hatred

brido is a good mate of mine. hes a rangers man and im a tim. we love a bit of banter, but theres a limit!

one of the best things about leaving scotland was leaving all this shite behind!

another good pal of mines out here (also a rangers man) stuck the last old firm game on disc for me. even if his team had lost i would have still beeen sent the game. my team lost so i didnt bother to watch it, i just passed it on to my mates who follow rangers. (brido it will be with u soon mate, cammy has it)
its funny most of my mates out here are rangers fans, and i think thats because like me they dont spout the shite we had in scotland. we have a dig, rip the pish for a while, but then its over and we just talk about whats wrong with both teams.

as for the fkn idiots that are on here just to wind it up, theres plenty of english team for you to laugh at. pick on something you really know about, because framac is taking the pish oota ya
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy View Post
this thread is pure shite!

i love a bit of banter, but this thread is full of hatred

brido is a good mate of mine. hes a rangers man and im a tim. we love a bit of banter, but theres a limit!

one of the best things about leaving scotland was leaving all this shite behind!

another good pal of mines out here (also a rangers man) stuck the last old firm game on disc for me. even if his team had lost i would have still beeen sent the game. my team lost so i didnt bother to watch it, i just passed it on to my mates who follow rangers. (brido it will be with u soon mate, cammy has it)
its funny most of my mates out here are rangers fans, and i think thats because like me they dont spout the shite we had in scotland. we have a dig, rip the pish for a while, but then its over and we just talk about whats wrong with both teams.

as for the fkn idiots that are on here just to wind it up, theres plenty of english team for you to laugh at. pick on something you really know about, because framac is taking the pish oota ya
Soapy ma son, where huv ye been. Stoap trying tae ruin ma fun. BTW as Brido wiz tellin us, av noo got setanta. Watching the gemm last night and fell asleep. Need tae get Australia tae move their clocks forward aboot 10 hours So if ye see that Brido, tell him its all over coz a saw a big fat wummin singing cellic songs last night
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy ma son, where huv ye been. Stoap trying tae ruin ma fun. BTW as Brido wiz tellin us, av noo got setanta. Watching the gemm last night and fell asleep. Need tae get Australia tae move their clocks forward aboot 10 hours So if ye see that Brido, tell him its all over coz a saw a big fat wummin singing cellic songs last night
lmao, it wiznaw a big fat wummin. it was brido in drag
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:23 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

The masons in the SFA got all excited when they realised there were no tims left and I got that from a higher authority. I cant tell you whom, but he lives in heaven
I didnt realise you knew John Lennon,next time he's in touch tell him he was ahead of his time!

BTW Any goal you can score we can score faster.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:25 pm
Work to Live!

lmao, it wiznaw a big fat wummin. it was brido in drag
I hope to fek your no huvvin a five finger shuffle at that thought,ive just binned that outfit!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I hope to fek your no huvvin a five finger shuffle at that thought,ive just binned that outfit!
shit, jim was hoping to get when you were done
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

I didnt realise you knew John Lennon,next time he's in touch tell him he was ahead of his time!

BTW Any goal you can score we can score faster.
Right here we go. We leathered AC Milan, noo we humped Benfica so Brido boy, can the currant buns help wur coefficient. Doubt it but we'll see.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

shit, jim was hoping to get when you were done
Efter the wee attack, the doacter telt me tae pit oan some weight. He didny tell me when tae stoap. Am becoming a right fat bas***d It might huv been me that wiz singing.