Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

CELTIC. Top of the table.

CELTIC. Top of the table.

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:52 am
  #61  
Work to Live!
 
brido's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Gold Coast Australia
Posts: 1,006
brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Rangers v Hearts
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Is the draw,it seems they made a right arse of the draw and that is a bloody embarrassment.How hard can it be to pick 4 balls out of a bag!
brido is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:27 am
  #62  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
framac's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: UTOPIA, QLD
Posts: 1,764
framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by Mia-me View Post
Enjoy while you can - like drugs - it's a temporary state!
One more numpty living in a dream induced state. Wishful thinking Mama mia.
framac is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
  #63  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
framac's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: UTOPIA, QLD
Posts: 1,764
framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by brido View Post
Rangers v Hearts
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Is the draw,it seems they made a right arse of the draw and that is a bloody embarrassment.How hard can it be to pick 4 balls out of a bag!
The masons in the SFA got all excited when they realised there were no tims left and I got that from a higher authority. I cant tell you whom, but he lives in heaven
framac is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:57 pm
  #64  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 5
Mia-me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by framac View Post
One more numpty living in a dream induced state. Wishful thinking Mama mia.
Oh the joy of time............. beware remarks that will come back and haunt you!
Mia-me is offline  
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:44 pm
  #65  
Master of verbal pish©
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,194
soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

this thread is pure shite!


i love a bit of banter, but this thread is full of hatred


brido is a good mate of mine. hes a rangers man and im a tim. we love a bit of banter, but theres a limit!

one of the best things about leaving scotland was leaving all this shite behind!

another good pal of mines out here (also a rangers man) stuck the last old firm game on disc for me. even if his team had lost i would have still beeen sent the game. my team lost so i didnt bother to watch it, i just passed it on to my mates who follow rangers. (brido it will be with u soon mate, cammy has it)
its funny most of my mates out here are rangers fans, and i think thats because like me they dont spout the shite we had in scotland. we have a dig, rip the pish for a while, but then its over and we just talk about whats wrong with both teams.

as for the fkn idiots that are on here just to wind it up, theres plenty of english team for you to laugh at. pick on something you really know about, because framac is taking the pish oota ya
soapy© is offline  
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:52 pm
  #66  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
framac's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: UTOPIA, QLD
Posts: 1,764
framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by soapy View Post
this thread is pure shite!


i love a bit of banter, but this thread is full of hatred


brido is a good mate of mine. hes a rangers man and im a tim. we love a bit of banter, but theres a limit!

one of the best things about leaving scotland was leaving all this shite behind!

another good pal of mines out here (also a rangers man) stuck the last old firm game on disc for me. even if his team had lost i would have still beeen sent the game. my team lost so i didnt bother to watch it, i just passed it on to my mates who follow rangers. (brido it will be with u soon mate, cammy has it)
its funny most of my mates out here are rangers fans, and i think thats because like me they dont spout the shite we had in scotland. we have a dig, rip the pish for a while, but then its over and we just talk about whats wrong with both teams.

as for the fkn idiots that are on here just to wind it up, theres plenty of english team for you to laugh at. pick on something you really know about, because framac is taking the pish oota ya
Soapy ma son, where huv ye been. Stoap trying tae ruin ma fun. BTW as Brido wiz tellin us, av noo got setanta. Watching the gemm last night and fell asleep. Need tae get Australia tae move their clocks forward aboot 10 hours So if ye see that Brido, tell him its all over coz a saw a big fat wummin singing cellic songs last night
framac is offline  
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:36 am
  #67  
Master of verbal pish©
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,194
soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by framac View Post
Soapy ma son, where huv ye been. Stoap trying tae ruin ma fun. BTW as Brido wiz tellin us, av noo got setanta. Watching the gemm last night and fell asleep. Need tae get Australia tae move their clocks forward aboot 10 hours So if ye see that Brido, tell him its all over coz a saw a big fat wummin singing cellic songs last night
lmao, it wiznaw a big fat wummin. it was brido in drag
soapy© is offline  
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:23 pm
  #68  
Work to Live!
 
brido's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Gold Coast Australia
Posts: 1,006
brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by framac View Post
The masons in the SFA got all excited when they realised there were no tims left and I got that from a higher authority. I cant tell you whom, but he lives in heaven
I didnt realise you knew John Lennon,next time he's in touch tell him he was ahead of his time!

BTW Any goal you can score we can score faster.
brido is offline  
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:25 pm
  #69  
Work to Live!
 
brido's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Gold Coast Australia
Posts: 1,006
brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by soapy View Post
lmao, it wiznaw a big fat wummin. it was brido in drag
I hope to fek your no huvvin a five finger shuffle at that thought,ive just binned that outfit!
brido is offline  
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:33 pm
  #70  
Master of verbal pish©
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,194
soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by brido View Post
I hope to fek your no huvvin a five finger shuffle at that thought,ive just binned that outfit!
shit, jim was hoping to get when you were done
soapy© is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:57 am
  #71  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
framac's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: UTOPIA, QLD
Posts: 1,764
framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by brido View Post
I didnt realise you knew John Lennon,next time he's in touch tell him he was ahead of his time!

BTW Any goal you can score we can score faster.
Right here we go. We leathered AC Milan, noo we humped Benfica so Brido boy, can the currant buns help wur coefficient. Doubt it but we'll see.
framac is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:02 am
  #72  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
framac's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: UTOPIA, QLD
Posts: 1,764
framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by soapy View Post
shit, jim was hoping to get when you were done
Efter the wee attack, the doacter telt me tae pit oan some weight. He didny tell me when tae stoap. Am becoming a right fat bas***d It might huv been me that wiz singing.
framac is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.