Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Old May 19th 2009, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
That's fair enough, and i am fully aware that there are some rotten eggs in a basket, but on the whole, Celtic do have a good record

Rainjurs on the other hand - do not.
Paradive must be the most unsafe ground for players and officials in Europe if not worldwide! I am old enough to remember the following from the so called 'Greatest Fans in the World'

1. Linesman attacked by fan v Aberdeen for part in sending off 'Wee Stinky'
2. Rapid Vienna wine bottle replay game ordered 200 miles from Paradive
3. Strachan attacked twice on the field by TGFITW
4. Rapid Vienna, 2 attacks by TGFITW on pitch at Old Trafford
5. Ally Maxwell attacked on pitch at Paradive
6. Hugh Dallas coined wide open at Paradive
7. Fernando Ricksen lightered at Paradive
8. Nacho Novo mobile phoned at Paradive
9. Dida slapped at Paradive
10. El Hadj Diouf pulled into the crowd at Paradive

Common denominator in all this was that Celtic were getting beat and they have never been beaten fair or square since 1888! But hey everybody loves them!
Old May 19th 2009, 9:26 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
Don't talk pish, Rainjurs are notorious worldwide as are the English hooligans. Celtic don't have a bad reputation. End of.

Whilst we are on the subject of hooliganism - which fans are the ones down in casualty heeling stab wounds (if they are lucky)? - Celtic fans. Who are the culprets? Rainjurs.
im sorry but that is a ridiculous statement, based entirely on your opinion and not fact or truth, So Rangers are all baddies and Celtic are all goodies!! you are aff yer nut.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
7. Fernando Ricksen lightered at Paradive
:
i loved that lighter too, i really miss it

the fact of the matter is........
im going to watch celtic this year and most of you lot wont get to see rangers ( i will the morra, but thats another story)

its nice to see you all GREEN wae envy
Old May 19th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by madsad View Post
im sorry but that is a ridiculous statement, based entirely on your opinion and not fact or truth, So Rangers are all baddies and Celtic are all goodies!! you are aff yer nut.
C'mon madsad, this is Celtic & Rangers we are talkin' aboot
None of the posts on here are based on fact or truth.
Apart from the one I posted about Fr. Jack fingering stewmac's maw.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY View Post
C'mon madsad, this is Celtic & Rangers we are talkin' aboot
None of the posts on here are based on fact or truth.
Apart from the one I posted about Fr. Jack fingering stewmac's maw.
an me gawin tae watch selic
Old May 19th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy© View Post
True. Apologies Soapy.
Old May 19th 2009, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=soapy©;7584708]i loved that lighter too, i really miss it

Was it a zippo or a calibri or wan o' the auld wans wi the petrol? Oh an who did ye tap the lighter aff?
Old May 19th 2009, 10:10 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

and managing who with great pride & distinction
Old May 19th 2009, 11:13 am
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As you may have noticed, you are now arguing in the Locker Room, not the Barbie. I did debate putting it in TIO but I'll give you all a last chance.
Can you try and keep the personal insults OFF the forum please
Old May 19th 2009, 12:57 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=madsad;7584691]So Rangers are all baddies and Celtic are all goodies!!

Best sentence av heard in a long time!
Old May 19th 2009, 7:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=LoneRanger;7584791]
i loved that lighter too, i really miss it

Was it a zippo or a calibri or wan o' the auld wans wi the petrol? Oh an who did ye tap the lighter aff?
yhey took the can of petrol aff me before i entered the grun, the plan wiz tae hit him wae that furst, then the lighter
Old May 19th 2009, 7:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad View Post
and managing who with great pride & distinction
anybudy seen ma coat
Old May 19th 2009, 7:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
As you may have noticed, you are now arguing in the Locker Room, not the Barbie. I did debate putting it in TIO but I'll give you all a last chance.
Can you try and keep the personal insults OFF the forum please
not a chance. and you shut it afore yae ger yir heid kicked in wae a cherrr
Old May 19th 2009, 11:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You took yer time getting here,you gonny sit next tae me at the game eh wee man
Old May 19th 2009, 11:43 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Ahll be there wi ma burberry gear on, but a dont hink ma wee staffie will be allowed in!

Kin ye smuggle a kerry oot intae the games ower here???

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.