Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Old May 24th 2009, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
We aw didny know any better Franny, just the way it was back then and things have improved but you've got to keep the banter going! 'Hey see these troosers that ah'm in the middle of ironing, ah canny get the creases oot the orange stripe doon the legs'!

The thing is Fran, it is all part of history whether your wan or the other and the clubs would be soulless withoot it! I have a healthy respect for 'Good Celtic Men' (did I really say that?) most of them from the past, the current ones No! They are Celtic men as are most of my mates that I grew up wi and the banter is always great and good natured so it should be interesting today!

We are ready and waiting to head over to Ibrox to see 'Our trophy coming back home'!

Have fun
Hey John whit ur they straps oan yir jaiket fur.
Old May 24th 2009, 1:13 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 24th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by framac67 View Post
Hey John whit ur they straps oan yir jaiket fur.
The Famine is over, the title's BACK HOME !
Old May 25th 2009, 9:31 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
The Famine is over, the title's BACK HOME !
Jesus, this is as bad as everyone seemed to be suggested on here?

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...003402,00.html
Old May 25th 2009, 9:41 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK View Post

Wow - that's some seriously inaccurate reporting, though unfortunately they did get one bit right - a random Catholic was beaten to death by a mob of Rankgers "fans".
However, Coleraine is not a Catholic town - it is mostly protestant in fact. The incident happened on a mixed estate after yesterday's games. Local Catholics started putting tricolours up on lampposts (strange way to celebrate your team losing) and the prods then decided to beat a man to death - no valid reason or excuse for them to do it (not that there could really ever be) - just that he was a catholic.
Old May 25th 2009, 10:43 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK View Post

What did i say a while ago???

Strongly denied i seem to remember.

Every time, every bloody time.
Old May 25th 2009, 10:50 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
Every time, every bloody time.
If you aren't part of the solution you're part of the problem - it is clear in which camp you fall
Old May 26th 2009, 12:46 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG View Post
If you aren't part of the solution you're part of the problem - it is clear in which camp you fall
I take it your solution finds it acceptable for twenty drunken thugs to bludgeon a man to death when their team has actually WON THE LEAGUE???? I dread to think what would have happened if they lost. I merely stated on this thread that the reported occurrences of this type of incident is predominantly perpetrated by rangers fans.You, sir, are evidently an ass.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

I take it your solution finds it acceptable for twenty drunken thugs to bludgeon a man to death when their team has actually WON THE LEAGUE???? I dread to think what would have happened if they lost. I merely stated on this thread that the reported occurrences of this type of incident is predominantly perpetrated by rangers fans.You, sir, are evidently an ass.
Who got stabbed outside Celtic Park on Sunday then ??? Sweep that one under the carpet again !
Old May 26th 2009, 1:22 am
Thinking about it

Didn't you read my initial post then ?
The problem is people like you who can't accept that both sides are riddled with vermin. Now toddle off and start pretending that no filth amongst the septic support sing songs about murders.
Why can't you accept that you aren't Irish - your ancestors left and people there don't need Plastic Paddies bringing more hate back over - there are evidently have more than enough people in Ireland who can do that just fine.
Old May 26th 2009, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by stewmac View Post
Who got stabbed outside Celtic Park on Sunday then ??? Sweep that one under the carpet again !
Sorry to rain on your parade stewmac. The boy stabbed outside celtic park was a CELTIC fan. Caused believe it or not by a gang of Rangers fans in the tenements on London Rd singing the famine song. Witnesses say all had rangers paraphernalia/tops/flags and were singing the Famine song. The celtic fans are reported to have smashed the windows of their house and the rangers fans retaliated by running out with SWORDS and MACHETES. One teenage boy got stabbed before police intervened (A celtic fan). But hey, thats not anywhere near as bad as openly flying a tricolor on a lamppost and offending the precious eyes of an anti-catholic lynchmob (see origins of this part of the thread). No reports in the paper about this however check out the Fan boards on the net. The truth is out there though
Old May 26th 2009, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

Sorry to rain on your parade stewmac. The boy stabbed outside celtic park was a CELTIC fan. Caused believe it or not by a gang of Rangers fans in the tenements on London Rd singing the famine song. Witnesses say all had rangers paraphernalia/tops/flags and were singing the Famine song. The celtic fans are reported to have smashed the windows of their house and the rangers fans retaliated by running out with SWORDS and MACHETES. One teenage boy got stabbed before police intervened (A celtic fan). But hey, thats not anywhere near as bad as openly flying a tricolor on a lamppost and offending the precious eyes of an anti-catholic lynchmob (see origins of this part of the thread). No reports in the paper about this however check out the Fan boards on the net. The truth is out there though
I knew he was a Celtic fan was just seein what side of the story u wld come up with ,a celtic fans on a scottish board has already said it was one of yourown.....Witnesses ,aye right its all a fit up ....MOPE
Old May 26th 2009, 1:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Enough off all this, let's get back to the football, who won the the SPL?
Old May 26th 2009, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by BigDavyG View Post
Didn't you read my initial post then ?
The problem is people like you who can't accept that both sides are riddled with vermin. Now toddle off and start pretending that no filth amongst the septic support sing songs about murders.
Why can't you accept that you aren't Irish - your ancestors left and people there don't need Plastic Paddies bringing more hate back over - there are evidently have more than enough people in Ireland who can do that just fine.
Davie G you are a total fud with the intellect of a lump of jelly. Were you even remotely educated at school. Look at my username SCOTTISHcelts. Scottish davie, from scotland, part of the uk, caledonia if you will. Why don't you take your mindless rants somewhere they will be appreciated by the blue tinted spec brigade who may fawn over your every word, living in blissful ignorance. Why 'Septic' fans davie, are we a scourge, are we the great unwashed, are wee somehow less human than 'the peeepul'. As for your obviously anti-Irish sentiments, Celtic fans are proud of their roots, as are Americans, as are Ulster-Scots (i assume you are one??), as indeed are any ex-pats (you ARE an ex-pat as you are on this board, aren't you Davie) so go and suck on your thumb until you have something reasonable to post.
Old May 26th 2009, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by stewmac View Post
I knew he was a Celtic fan was just seein what side of the story u wld come up with ,a celtic fans on a scottish board has already said it was one of yourown.....Witnesses ,aye right its all a fit up ....MOPE
Then why reinforce my point???? Are you an idiot? Or just ignorant? or both??
Go play with your toys Stewmac, or have you already thrown them from the pram.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.