Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Carling Cup Final

Carling Cup Final

Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

bibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nice
Default Carling Cup Final

Thought yesterday's game was an absolute belter. What now though for the boys from The Emirates? Is the season going to be trophyless - again?
Treading on dodgy ground possibly, but for me Arsene took over George Graham's defence, has never replaced it and despite my admiration for Fabulousgas, they lack a real leader on the pitch. Cesc is no Roy Keane. Too many of the players also seem to 'hide' when the going gets tough.
Anyway - congrats to Brum - good to see honest professionals, who were running on empty at the end, come through. Good game and good to see a team from outside big 4 or 5 win something. All I want now is the Saints to be promoted.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Carling Cup Final

Originally Posted by bibblehead View Post
Thought yesterday's game was an absolute belter. What now though for the boys from The Emirates? Is the season going to be trophyless - again?
Treading on dodgy ground possibly, but for me Arsene took over George Graham's defence, has never replaced it and despite my admiration for Fabulousgas, they lack a real leader on the pitch. Cesc is no Roy Keane. Too many of the players also seem to 'hide' when the going gets tough.
Anyway - congrats to Brum - good to see honest professionals, who were running on empty at the end, come through. Good game and good to see a team from outside big 4 or 5 win something. All I want now is the Saints to be promoted.
Pretty much my feelings as a Gooner,been saying for couple of years now the defence is shite.The only ones i would keep are Clichy and Vemaelen(if he ever gets fit again),oh for another Tony Adams!!