Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Calling all Saints fans in Italy? (that's Southampton not New England)

Calling all Saints fans in Italy? (that's Southampton not New England)

Old Feb 28th 2011, 11:32 am
Just Joined

bibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nicebibblehead is just really nice
Default Calling all Saints fans in Italy? (that's Southampton not New England)

Are you out there? Favourite player? Mine would be Ron Davies - to me, best header of a ball I've ever seen - only in my teens when I used to see him down The Dell. Thought he was awesome. "Heady Days!!"
Best game - well apart from that day in 1976 - Wimbledon away in year of 'Great Escape' took some beating and not forgetting last game at our real home - against the Arse and that Matty special - was meant to be.
Lastly - RIP Dean Richards. Only 36. You did us proud Deano. Thoughts are with your family.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of
Default Re: Calling all Saints fans in Italy? (that's Southampton not New England)

(I presume you mean 'Southampton not New Orleans' - I've not heard of the New England Saints???)

Anyway I'm a Saints fan in Indiana, USA (kinda close to Italy, well on the same planet)

Used to go to loads of games home & away - now it's Saturday morning with Saints Player & Radio Solent. Better than nothing.

Big win at Bmth on Sat. 2nd place is def there for the taking.

Hopefully they'll be a stream around for the Sheff Weds game this Sat....
Old Mar 16th 2011, 4:50 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Saints fans in Italy? (that's Southampton not New England)

Have to go for automatic this year.

Very glad Pardew went, proved what an utter helmet he is with his departure.

With the games in hand, it's down to the nerve of the players to get the results.

Brighton are not really catchable, we should have been up there neck and neck but such is life!

Favourite player, from my days at the Dell it was more Marian Pahars and Hassan Kachloul that I liked watching!