Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

british superbike series

british superbike series

Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default british superbike series

well being a fan of the bsb series we are all very happy in our house as it starts today
just wondered can you watch the series in the usa?
or do you have to substitute with the american series
ta
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:03 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: british superbike series

At least Neil Hodgson is in the AMA Superbikes, so you'll have someone to cheer on. I reckon a visit to Laguna Seca would be a must!

Went to Philip Island on Sunday for the World Supers, Corser is just awesome this season on the Suzuki, watching him reminds me of Doohan, ultra smooth, ultra consistent.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
At least Neil Hodgson is in the AMA Superbikes, so you'll have someone to cheer on. I reckon a visit to Laguna Seca would be a must!

Went to Philip Island on Sunday for the World Supers, Corser is just awesome this season on the Suzuki, watching him reminds me of Doohan, ultra smooth, ultra consistent.
you lucky b****** id have loved to have been there!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:38 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Flying Banana

Lucky you!!! Hope to go there myself at some point... who knows, maybe even next year!