Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Old Jul 31st 2004, 9:27 am
  #1  
"Where are the shovels?"
Thread Starter
 
jambo_2004's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 568
jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Williams shocks Tyson

Danny Williams sensationally crushed Mike Tyson to turn the heavyweight world upside-down in Louisville.

The Brixton man smashed Tyson to the canvas where he was counted out by referee Dennis Alfred two minutes and 51 seconds into round four.

It was one of the biggest upsets of all time matching Tyson's stunning defeat by Buster Douglas 14 years ago.

Williams landed 16 unanswered blows before the swinging right hook which sent Tyson spinning backwards into the ropes.


YEAH BABY!!
jambo_2004 is offline  
Old Jul 31st 2004, 9:49 am
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
 
Jabba1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 808
Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Sorry, but Mike Tyson was on the ropes well before he stepped into the ring against Danny Williams. I wasn't at all surprised by Tyson's loss, he's yesterday's news. My grandmother could probably whup his butt nowadays.
Jabba1 is offline  
Old Aug 1st 2004, 12:26 am
  #3  
jib
BE Enthusiast
 
jib's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: I'm right here
Posts: 380
jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice
Default

Originally posted by Jabba1
Sorry, but Mike Tyson was on the ropes well before he stepped into the ring against Danny Williams. I wasn't at all surprised by Tyson's loss, he's yesterday's news. My grandmother could probably whup his butt nowadays.
Yeah right , didn't hear any of the so called eggspurts say that before the fight




jib
jib is offline  
Old Aug 1st 2004, 12:47 am
  #4  
Banned
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 595
mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice
Default Re: Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Williams shocks Tyson

Danny Williams sensationally crushed Mike Tyson to turn the heavyweight world upside-down in Louisville.

The Brixton man smashed Tyson to the canvas where he was counted out by referee Dennis Alfred two minutes and 51 seconds into round four.

It was one of the biggest upsets of all time matching Tyson's stunning defeat by Buster Douglas 14 years ago.

Williams landed 16 unanswered blows before the swinging right hook which sent Tyson spinning backwards into the ropes.


YEAH BABY!!

Tyson should hang his head in shame, he is not even a shadow of the once great fighter and should call it a day now and hang up the gloves before he embarrasses himself further.
mutant is offline  
Old Aug 1st 2004, 6:59 am
  #5  
Keeping it fairly real
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: In the sun
Posts: 32,863
walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Originally posted by mutant
Tyson should hang his head in shame, he is not even a shadow of the once great fighter and should call it a day now and hang up the gloves before he embarrasses himself further.
Hey Mutant

Tyson should have hung his gloves up ages ago. The great fighter he once was died years back. Only fought Williams coz he's skint as we know and that's embarresment enough.

Walla
walla is offline  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:45 am
  #6  
Invisi... K
 
ksct97's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Montreal, Canada (from London, UK)
Posts: 3,760
ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Originally posted by walla1
Hey Mutant

Tyson should have hung his gloves up ages ago. The great fighter he once was died years back. Only fought Williams coz he's skint as we know and that's embarresment enough.

Walla
very true... he needs the money real bad... anyway anyone else hear he's off to japan to "kick the butts" of japanese martial art guys... i feel sorry for him even more now, just putting himself up for another fall!
ksct97 is offline  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:53 pm
  #7  
Keeping it fairly real
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: In the sun
Posts: 32,863
walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Originally posted by ksct97
very true... he needs the money real bad... anyway anyone else hear he's off to japan to "kick the butts" of japanese martial art guys... i feel sorry for him even more now, just putting himself up for another fall!
Wasn't Japan the place Buster Douglas put him on his arse in 1990 thus losing the World Championship??

If so don't bode well for Mikey boy

Walla
walla is offline  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:05 pm
  #8  
Invisi... K
 
ksct97's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Montreal, Canada (from London, UK)
Posts: 3,760
ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Originally posted by walla1
Wasn't Japan the place Buster Douglas put him on his arse in 1990 thus losing the World Championship??

If so don't bode well for Mikey boy

Walla
he's gonna get beat pretty bad i reckon
ksct97 is offline  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 7:19 pm
  #9  
Banned
 
Ozzy4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: 'Chillin in ma crib!
Posts: 150
Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough
Default

I pity the fool!

Ozzy4life is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.