British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Locker Room (https://britishexpats.com/forum/locker-room-66/)
-   -   Brit wastes Mike Tyson (https://britishexpats.com/forum/locker-room-66/brit-wastes-mike-tyson-245476/)

jambo_2004 Jul 31st 2004 9:27 am

Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Williams shocks Tyson

Danny Williams sensationally crushed Mike Tyson to turn the heavyweight world upside-down in Louisville.

The Brixton man smashed Tyson to the canvas where he was counted out by referee Dennis Alfred two minutes and 51 seconds into round four.

It was one of the biggest upsets of all time matching Tyson's stunning defeat by Buster Douglas 14 years ago.

Williams landed 16 unanswered blows before the swinging right hook which sent Tyson spinning backwards into the ropes.

YEAH BABY!! :beer: :beer:

Jabba1 Jul 31st 2004 9:49 am

Sorry, but Mike Tyson was on the ropes well before he stepped into the ring against Danny Williams. I wasn't at all surprised by Tyson's loss, he's yesterday's news. My grandmother could probably whup his butt nowadays.

jib Aug 1st 2004 12:26 am

Originally posted by Jabba1
Sorry, but Mike Tyson was on the ropes well before he stepped into the ring against Danny Williams. I wasn't at all surprised by Tyson's loss, he's yesterday's news. My grandmother could probably whup his butt nowadays.
Yeah right:rolleyes: , didn't hear any of the so called eggspurts say that before the fight;)

jib

mutant Aug 1st 2004 12:47 am

Re: Brit wastes Mike Tyson

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Williams shocks Tyson

Danny Williams sensationally crushed Mike Tyson to turn the heavyweight world upside-down in Louisville.

The Brixton man smashed Tyson to the canvas where he was counted out by referee Dennis Alfred two minutes and 51 seconds into round four.

It was one of the biggest upsets of all time matching Tyson's stunning defeat by Buster Douglas 14 years ago.

Williams landed 16 unanswered blows before the swinging right hook which sent Tyson spinning backwards into the ropes.

YEAH BABY!! :beer: :beer:

Tyson should hang his head in shame, he is not even a shadow of the once great fighter and should call it a day now and hang up the gloves before he embarrasses himself further.

walla Aug 1st 2004 6:59 am

Originally posted by mutant
Tyson should hang his head in shame, he is not even a shadow of the once great fighter and should call it a day now and hang up the gloves before he embarrasses himself further.
Hey Mutant

Tyson should have hung his gloves up ages ago. The great fighter he once was died years back. Only fought Williams coz he's skint as we know and that's embarresment enough.

Walla

ksct97 Aug 3rd 2004 10:45 am

Originally posted by walla1
Hey Mutant

Tyson should have hung his gloves up ages ago. The great fighter he once was died years back. Only fought Williams coz he's skint as we know and that's embarresment enough.

Walla
very true... he needs the money real bad... anyway anyone else hear he's off to japan to "kick the butts" of japanese martial art guys... i feel sorry for him even more now, just putting himself up for another fall!

walla Aug 3rd 2004 12:53 pm

Originally posted by ksct97
very true... he needs the money real bad... anyway anyone else hear he's off to japan to "kick the butts" of japanese martial art guys... i feel sorry for him even more now, just putting himself up for another fall!
Wasn't Japan the place Buster Douglas put him on his arse in 1990 thus losing the World Championship??

If so don't bode well for Mikey boy

Walla

ksct97 Aug 3rd 2004 4:05 pm

Originally posted by walla1
Wasn't Japan the place Buster Douglas put him on his arse in 1990 thus losing the World Championship??

If so don't bode well for Mikey boy

Walla
he's gonna get beat pretty bad i reckon

Ozzy4life Aug 3rd 2004 7:19 pm

I pity the fool!

:D