Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Boxing Day Bonanza!

Boxing Day Bonanza!

Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:04 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boxing Day Bonanza!

Originally Posted by Lathlain
So you'll know how I feel about Salford then
No seriously, its my roots, can never deny that. Me and Adrian Morley are luvin it downunder. tho hes 2000 miles away in leagueland...
Mozza one of my favourite players ...

Although he had a shocker of a series in the Tri. Nations.

Rugby League has been my life since I was about 6 years old .... I've played it ..coached it .. read about it ... watched it .... you name it . Moving to the USA is a big wrench but life goes on ..... when I was there last year I had the Wigan games sent out to me and the Aussie NRL was on Fox Sports World.

That remind me .... I'm sure I played against Mozza's older brother .. he was Barla International as well ...
Old Jan 7th 2005, 5:14 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
One of the most over rated idiots ever so what if he plays in Australia so did Harvey Howard and he was sh1t to.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 11:17 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
One of the most over rated idiots ever so what if he plays in Australia so did Harvey Howard and he was sh1t to.
LOL.... Harvey was a third rater ... and Wigan for their sins signed him ... because he played for Brisbane ....

Mozza ... is certainly one of the top forwards in the world ... but its all subjective .. if you asked me to pick my favourite players, I would start with people like Barrie McDermott ...

or Paul Davidson ( who does a mean Emperor Ming impression )
Old Jan 8th 2005, 1:42 pm
PommieLeague

Although he had a shocker of a series in the Tri. Nations.

Rugby League has been my life since I was about 6 years old .... I've played it ..coached it .. read about it ... watched it .... you name it . Moving to the USA is a big wrench but life goes on ..... when I was there last year I had the Wigan games sent out to me and the Aussie NRL was on Fox Sports World.

That remind me .... I'm sure I played against Mozza's older brother .. he was Barla International as well ...
I met Mozza's bro at Eccles RLFC last year. He was adament Mozza would never sign for us, but things have changed with the prospect of our new flashy stadium and cash available.

Did you watch the Tomahawks-Roos game? Are you far from the AMNRL clubs?

Old Jan 8th 2005, 2:52 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Lathlain
I met Mozza's bro at Eccles RLFC last year. He was adament Mozza would never sign for us, but things have changed with the prospect of our new flashy stadium and cash available.

Did you watch the Tomahawks-Roos game? Are you far from the AMNRL clubs?
I had just come back to the UK at the time. I believe the Tomahawks gave a good account of themselves......
Most of the USA RL sides seem to be based east of Illinois .... we do have a local Rugby Union club in Peoria ... I could always convert them.
I once met the sister in law of the head coach, he was originally from the UK..... she infomed him that she knew a guy from Wigan who played rugby of the league variety ... he said " Great get him down here ... we need a dirty bastard"
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:01 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

the sister in law of the head coach
But was she any good at it?

We have to put up with the pie shite doing a training camp in Florida.