The Ashes

Old Aug 7th 2005, 12:33 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by fraser
Ditto, my hat's doffed to both teams.

Superb.
aye, good job you avoided the correct score double
Old Aug 7th 2005, 12:38 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
aye, good job you avoided the correct score double
I was tempted to back the Aussies last nigh at around 20-1, I thought I'd happily pay £10 for a win and £200 would sweeten the defeat.

I forgot to put it on, I would have been doubly depressed if we'd lolost
Old Aug 7th 2005, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Rumour has it that Kap was not out, his hand was not on the bat when the ball hit it. Makes it even better !
Old Aug 7th 2005, 10:36 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Rumour has it that Kap was not out, his hand was not on the bat when the ball hit it. Makes it even better !
Rumour is correct, but was a close (and not obvious at real speed) call.

Now England has to kick on and win the next test to have any chance in the series. After which it looks like Glen will be back.

I can't see there being any draws (weather permitting) so the above scenario will leave us having to win one of the final two tests against Glen and Shane.

If we don’t win in Manchester we will have to win the two final games against Glen and Shane and that would be an inordinately difficult task.

Come on England, it's now or (maybe) never.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

but y do we have to make it so difficult for ourselves!!!! we again take a winnable position and nearly throw it away
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:02 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Why has this page had no comments posted today.
cos i got no puta
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:05 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
but y do we have to make it so difficult for ourselves!!!! we again take a winnable position and nearly throw it away
all i could think about was that icc final against the windies
Old Aug 8th 2005, 9:40 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

Bret Lee may be out of the third test:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...nd/4133096.stm

I sympathise somewhat, but then I remember how we lost Jones on the first morning of the Ashes two years ago and I realise that this is all natural justice.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Philgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent match. Roll-on Thursday.

In the meantime try and figure out the point of this
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chandler
Bret Lee may be out of the third test:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...nd/4133096.stm

I sympathise somewhat, but then I remember how we lost Jones on the first morning of the Ashes two years ago and I realise that this is all natural justice.
dont think it will make much difference as they were going 2 play 2 spinners neway
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:17 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

dont think it will make much difference as they were going 2 play 2 spinners neway
True, but I'm sure that the seam bolwer that would have made way wasn't destined to be Lee.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 1:16 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Ashes

I say, Bring it On (high score 1035)
Originally Posted by Philgr
Excellent match. Roll-on Thursday.

In the meantime try and figure out the point of this
Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:03 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Lee and McGrath back. Arse!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cric...nd/4137528.stm
Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chandler
if you want to be the best you have to beat the best - besides if we did somehow win this test with McGrath playing they really wont have any excuses!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:21 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

if you want to be the best you have to beat the best - besides if we did somehow win this test with McGrath playing they really wont have any excuses!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't see Mcgrath playing and if he does that's two not 100% fit bowlers they'll be playing in a five day test. So I say bring it on

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.