The Ashes

Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:03 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Seem to remember Reids dropped a few in tests as well - all keepers drop catches - jones already has a better record with the bat then reid - what about Prior to throw another name into ring
don`t know much about prior to be honest shall have to do some home work on him!!
glad we kept giles in though
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:44 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You might have a chance at the next ashes, McGrath & Warne should be retired by the.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:57 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
Not an option now we're unchanged.

they have done a u-turn and added him to the squad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cric...nd/4731165.stm
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 6:03 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJJ
they have done a u-turn and added him to the squad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cric...nd/4731165.stm
now all they have to do is drop giles
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:22 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I didn't see any of those tests in the Windies as I was In Oz.

I suppose if you drop on eof the bowlers for Collingwood you can then fit in Reid as his runs wouldn't be as important.
Collingwood's had the nod according to Sky news.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Collingwood's had the nod according to Sky news.
Really I thought he was just added to the squad and they were going to see how the wicket and outfeild dried out after the tornado.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:29 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Really I thought he was just added to the squad and they were going to see how the wicket and outfeild dried out after the tornado.
I must have misheard, anyway I can't see the outfield drying out a great deal more by Thursday. So what are they saying? That if it dries out Collingwood may be in?
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:31 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I must have misheard, anyway I can't see the outfield drying out a great deal more by Thursday. So what are they saying? That if it dries out Collingwood may be in?
The way I read it they picked him because it was so wet, why I couldn't tell you.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with the thrashing your football team are going to get on the 20th
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:37 am
Keeping it fairly real

The way I read it they picked him because it was so wet, why I couldn't tell you.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with the thrashing your football team are going to get on the 20th
it may be something to do with the fact that can hit a ball harder than some of the other middle order batsmen.

I'm not concerned about the 20th looks like we are about to sign Viduka
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:38 am

it may be something to do with the fact that can hit a ball harder than some of the other middle order batsmen.

I'm not concerned about the 20th looks like we are about to sign Viduka
He'll be able to keep your physios busy
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:45 am
Keeping it fairly real

He'll be able to keep your physios busy
or the fact that Souness has us striving towards mediocrity.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:47 am

or the fact that Souness has us striving towards mediocrity.
Striving towards
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:49 am
Keeping it fairly real

Striving towards
well after last season one has to move upwards.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:08 am
Up The Arse!!

especially seeing as they are visiting the home of football on the 14th
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wengerboy
don`t know much about prior to be honest shall have to do some home work on him!!
glad we kept giles in though
Whilst i agree he's not a great spinner its rather sad that he's the best spinner we have got

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.