The Ashes

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:54 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by mr mover
And you will ........... mm
I really don't think so do you, in all honesty?

He'll have the same old story on this wicket with Collingwood and Pietersen.

McGrath is ****ed. You'll have to rely on Clarke, Lee is too 'toys out of his pram' attitude. He's not bad for a chucker though.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 11:00 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
I really don't think so do you, in all honesty?

He'll have the same old story on this wicket with Collingwood and Pietersen.

McGrath is ****ed. You'll have to rely on Clarke, Lee is too 'toys out of his pram' attitude. He's not bad for a chucker though.
I was ansewering MJC ,,,,,,,,, you can take a number ,,,,,,,,,, mm
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm

I was ansewering MJC ,,,,,,,,, you can take a number ,,,,,,,,,, mm
Well what did you quote me earlier for then.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:33 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Well what did you quote me earlier for then.
Where was that??? ,,,,,,,,,,,,, mm
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:06 am

Where was that??? ,,,,,,,,,,,,, mm
#405,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old Dec 5th 2006, 10:44 am
Banned

#405,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :
Not that it Matters .................... mm
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:46 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
Steve Waugh .... saying that there were only three things certain in life: Death, taxes and 5 nil whitewash to Australia in the Ashes.
I suspect he could be right ...
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:06 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Can I be the first one to shag Giles with a shaggy broomstick?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by walla
Can I be the first one to shag Giles with a shaggy broomstick?
Are you going to the WACA?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:19 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going to the WACA?
Aye, I'm a member bit like Giles really.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:59 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by FPM
I remember last year after we lost the first match by 300 runs or something, that idiot Steve Waugh wrote and article in the Herald saying that there were only three things certain in life: Death, taxes and 5 nil whitewash to Australia in the Ashes.

Funnily enough he was as quiet as a dingo for the following matches
Funnily enough you've been "quiet as a dingo" yourself during the past few days. Any particular reason? Cat got your tongue, perhaps? Or is it the crushing defeat we've just inflicted on Flintoff & Co.?

On paper the dingos are in a worse position than they were last year, as at 1-0 up they were the trophy holders and only had to force a draw to retain the trophy.
"On paper" we now look bloody good, while England are praying for a draw (or rain).

Funny how they're putting so much faith in a convicted drug cheat. Typical dingo hypocrisy
Looks like our faith was well-placed:

Geoffrey Boycott says England no longer have a chance of retaining the Ashes after their pitiful second-Test defeat.

England were bowled out for 129 on the last day in Adelaide to lose the match by six wickets and go 2-0 down in the series with three matches to go.

"I personally don't think they can pick themselves up," said Boycott, who is commentating for Test Match Special.
BBC Sport.

Anyone got a smoke?
Anyone got a heart-lung machine for the England cricket team?

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Dec 5th 2006 at 7:04 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Funnily enough you've been "quiet as a dingo" yourself during the past few days. Any particular reason? Cat got your tongue, perhaps? Or is it the crushing defeat we've just inflicted on Flintoff & Co.?

"On paper" we now look bloody good, while England are praying for a draw (or rain).

Looks like our faith was well-placed:

Geoffrey Boycott says England no longer have a chance of retaining the Ashes after their pitiful second-Test defeat.

England were bowled out for 129 on the last day in Adelaide to lose the match by six wickets and go 2-0 down in the series with three matches to go.

"I personally don't think they can pick themselves up," said Boycott, who is commentating for Test Match Special.
BBC Sport.

Anyone got a heart-lung machine for the England cricket team?
I could not find any previous comments from you on the second test why was that? It is ok crowing when you have won. No doubt the Aussie media have found their voice again. They seemed to have lost it on the first couple of days. Even so it was a good win for Australia.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:47 am

Yes Australia won, fair play, end of.

The Australian media, I have never seen anything like it. The first few days of the second test, weren't they so quiet. A workmate says the media just put on their blinkers when a sporting event isn't going to plan.
I doubt the English media were so during the first and second test.
Maybe you would like to confirm this Vash.

Todays Daily Mail (online)...a right slating for Freddie and his boys and rightly so.

Roll on the WACA.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:59 am
Naughty but nice...

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Australia won, fair play, end of.

The Australian media, I have never seen anything like it. The first few days of the second test, weren't they so quiet. A workmate says the media just put on their blinkers when a sporting event isn't going to plan.
I doubt the English media were so during the first and second test.
Maybe you would like to confirm this Vash.

Todays Daily Mail (online)...a right slating for Freddie and his boys and rightly so.

Roll on the WACA.

Hubby was telling me that one of the Australians at his work said yesterday that they didn't even dare mention the cricket here last year
Old Dec 6th 2006, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hubby was telling me that one of the Australians at his work said yesterday that they didn't even dare mention the cricket here last year
Yes, I have been told the same.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.