The Ashes

Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:20 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by Wendy
Rich, yes it has been a good days cricket, hope you and your boy had a good time
Thanks Wendy, it was a good day and we had a good time.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:27 am
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Thanks Wendy, it was a good day and we had a good time.
Glad you had fun Next time we will get organised and go on the same day.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:43 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Ashes

Australia seized the initiative in the Ashes series with a 277-run win over England in the first Test at Brisbane.

They needed just 20.1 overs to finish things off on the final day after England resumed on 293-5.
BBC Sport.

Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:24 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen that ad here that says 'Tonk-a-Pom'.?

I've devised a street version, it's called 'Dek-a-Dingo', coming to high street near you
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:40 am
Naughty but nice...

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
Have you seen that ad here that says 'Tonk-a-Pom'.?

I've devised a street version, it's called 'Dek-a-Dingo', coming to high street near you

PMSL
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:26 am

An Australian media report this evening...

'The delusional Pommie crowd'.

How far up themselves are they?
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:20 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Australia seized the initiative in the Ashes series with a 277-run win over England in the first Test at Brisbane.

They needed just 20.1 overs to finish things off on the final day after England resumed on 293-5.
BBC Sport.

I thought i heard a fat lady "oh yea of little faith" Wait to they hit that "green deck" in Adelaide , Warnies gonna run amok ...... mm
Old Nov 27th 2006, 6:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Ashes

Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:46 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
I thought i heard a fat lady "oh yea of little faith" Wait to they hit that "green deck" in Adelaide , Warnies gonna run amok ...... mm
**** you
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:35 pm
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

I remember last year after we lost the first match by 300 runs or something, that idiot Steve Waugh wrote and article in the Herald saying that there were only three things certain in life: Death, taxes and 5 nil whitewash to Australia in the Ashes.

Funnily enough he was as quiet as a dingo for the following matches

On paper the dingos are in a worse position than they were last year, as at 1-0 up they were the trophy holders and only had to force a draw to retain the trophy.

Funny how they're putting so much faith in a convicted drug cheat. Typical dingo hypocrisy Anyone got a smoke?
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by FPM
I remember last year after we lost the first match by 300 runs or something, that idiot Steve Waugh wrote and article in the Herald saying that there were only three things certain in life: Death, taxes and 5 nil whitewash to Australia in the Ashes.

Funnily enough he was as quiet as a dingo for the following matches

On paper the dingos are in a worse position than they were last year, as at 1-0 up they were the trophy holders and only had to force a draw to retain the trophy.

Funny how they're putting so much faith in a convicted drug cheat. Typical dingo hypocrisy Anyone got a smoke?
I like the cut of your jib.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 11:02 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Just beautiful, a typical Geordie performance by Collingwood
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:20 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
**** you
A well , thought out retort , you must be Anglo -Saxon .......... mm
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by mr mover
Still waiting.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Still waiting.
And you will ........... mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.