The Ashes

Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:31 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by fraser
178-9 :d
sweet
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:39 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

All out 190

Harmison 5-43
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

yurig2 is an unknown quantity at this point

England has made a good start so far in the Ashes. Is there any TV coverage of it in the USA?
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:47 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

All out 190

Harmison 5-43
and 3 cracked heads

beware the wounded animal boys...
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:37 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

arse
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:39 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by walla1
and 3 cracked heads

beware the wounded animal boys...
England 10 - 0 at tea nice steady start from our boys.
Serves Ponting and Mcgrath right for bragging in the papers this morning.
Ponting doesn't like the sound of chin music.

Come on the BARMY ARMY
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:43 pm
@matthewb76

11-2
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:44 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rick C
England 10 - 0 at tea nice steady start from our boys.
Serves Ponting and Mcgrath right for bragging in the papers this morning.
Ponting doesn't like the sound of chin music.

Come on the BARMY ARMY
Spoke to soon good old England lose 2 wickets in the first over after tea.
A sorry 11-2
Old Jul 21st 2005, 4:14 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen this traitor
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:39 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen this traitor
no doubt he supports chelsea now like all the other glory hunters
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by wengerboy
no doubt he supports chelsea now like all the other glory hunters
It's shocking mate there were two of them on there and the thing is they didn't pop up until they started taking wickets.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:10 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's shocking mate there were two of them on there and the thing is they didn't pop up until they started taking wickets.
sing when ur winning
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:57 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

a/ I don't support Chelsea or any other team for that matter, I have always detested soccer and don't see any reason to change that.

b/ I only 'popped up' when they started taking wickets as I'd been on late shift and got home at 1AM which was right about the time McGrath was giving his display of class bowling.

Old Jul 21st 2005, 11:27 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

All out 190

Harmison 5-43
As a West Ham supporter, you should know better than to get excited at half time
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 4:41 am
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
a/ I don't support Chelsea or any other team for that matter, I have always detested soccer and don't see any reason to change that.

b/ I only 'popped up' when they started taking wickets as I'd been on late shift and got home at 1AM which was right about the time McGrath was giving his display of class bowling.

I can only assume that I am the other "traitor" referred to.... I've posted my support for the Aussie cricket team on several previous occasions, and never made any secret of it. As for only popping up when the wickets started falling - I was offline most of the evening, only getting online at the point the Aussies started bowling. Prior to that I was listening on the radio, but couldn't work out how to start a thread on ABC Brisbane...........
I thought it was a thoroughly good night's cricket actually, whoever you supported, there was plenty of action.

P S Who are Chelsea?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.