British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Locker Room (https://britishexpats.com/forum/locker-room-66/)
-   -   The Ashes (https://britishexpats.com/forum/locker-room-66/ashes-314975/)

Manc Jul 21st 2005 2:31 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by fraser
178-9 :d

sweet

fraser Jul 21st 2005 2:39 pm

Re: The Ashes
 
All out 190

Harmison 5-43

yurig2 Jul 21st 2005 2:40 pm

Re: The Ashes
 
England has made a good start so far in the Ashes. Is there any TV coverage of it in the USA?

walla Jul 21st 2005 2:47 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by fraser
All out 190

Harmison 5-43

and 3 cracked heads :D

beware the wounded animal boys...

Manc Jul 21st 2005 3:37 pm

Re: The Ashes
 
arse

Rick C Jul 21st 2005 3:39 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by walla1
and 3 cracked heads :D

beware the wounded animal boys...

England 10 - 0 at tea nice steady start from our boys.
Serves Ponting and Mcgrath right for bragging in the papers this morning.
Ponting doesn't like the sound of chin music.

Come on the BARMY ARMY :D

Manc Jul 21st 2005 3:43 pm

Re: The Ashes
 
11-2

Rick C Jul 21st 2005 3:44 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by Rick C
England 10 - 0 at tea nice steady start from our boys.
Serves Ponting and Mcgrath right for bragging in the papers this morning.
Ponting doesn't like the sound of chin music.

Come on the BARMY ARMY :D

Spoke to soon good old England lose 2 wickets in the first over after tea.
A sorry 11-2

fraser Jul 21st 2005 5:14 pm

Re: The Ashes
 
Have you seen this traitor

wengerboy Jul 21st 2005 8:39 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by fraser
Have you seen this traitor

no doubt he supports chelsea now like all the other glory hunters ;)

fraser Jul 21st 2005 8:42 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by wengerboy
no doubt he supports chelsea now like all the other glory hunters ;)

It's shocking mate there were two of them on there and the thing is they didn't pop up until they started taking wickets.

wengerboy Jul 21st 2005 9:10 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by fraser
It's shocking mate there were two of them on there and the thing is they didn't pop up until they started taking wickets.

sing when ur winning ;)

Flying Banana Jul 21st 2005 11:57 pm

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by fraser
It's shocking mate there were two of them on there and the thing is they didn't pop up until they started taking wickets.

a/ I don't support Chelsea or any other team for that matter, I have always detested soccer and don't see any reason to change that.

b/ I only 'popped up' when they started taking wickets as I'd been on late shift and got home at 1AM which was right about the time McGrath was giving his display of class bowling.

:mad: :mad:

fireeater Jul 22nd 2005 12:27 am

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by fraser
All out 190

Harmison 5-43

As a West Ham supporter, you should know better than to get excited at half time :(

Pollyana Jul 22nd 2005 5:41 am

Re: The Ashes
 

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
a/ I don't support Chelsea or any other team for that matter, I have always detested soccer and don't see any reason to change that.

b/ I only 'popped up' when they started taking wickets as I'd been on late shift and got home at 1AM which was right about the time McGrath was giving his display of class bowling.

:mad: :mad:

I can only assume that I am the other "traitor" referred to.... I've posted my support for the Aussie cricket team on several previous occasions, and never made any secret of it. As for only popping up when the wickets started falling - I was offline most of the evening, only getting online at the point the Aussies started bowling. Prior to that I was listening on the radio, but couldn't work out how to start a thread on ABC Brisbane........... :p
I thought it was a thoroughly good night's cricket actually, whoever you supported, there was plenty of action.


P S Who are Chelsea?


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:16 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.