The Ashes

Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:18 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

so disappointing, a psychological blow from the Aussies.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:54 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

all in all 4 days top drawer entertainment two sides having a right ding dong!
much as it pains me to say it i`m dizzy with respect for ponting!! the amount of pressure he`s been under to come out and play like that proves he has balls like water melons
Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
.... he has balls like water melons
That must make it hard to run

I'm not sure this will be such a psychological blow to England or boost to the Aussies - guess we will find out next Test.

What price Gillespie isn't playing?
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Philgr
That must make it hard to run

I'm not sure this will be such a psychological blow to England or boost to the Aussies - guess we will find out next Test.

What price Gillespie isn't playing?
dont think ponting did him any favours by his obvious lack of support - good for team morale keep it up ricky
Old Aug 24th 2005, 1:34 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Tait in Gillespie out, McGrath doubtful (elbow)

England unchanged.

Last chance saloon, come on boys.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

From what I have read in the media it appears to me that a lot of psychology with words have been applied for the next Test at Trent Bridge. Once again the proof is going to be in the pudding.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 2:14 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by tony126
From what I have read in the media it appears to me that a lot of psychology with words have been applied for the next Test at Trent Bridge. Once again the proof is going to be in the pudding.
the Aussies, through the media, are saying the pressure is all on England as we have to win this one (or draw and win the last one), so it's game on.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:29 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
the Aussies, through the media, are saying the pressure is all on England as we have to win this one (or draw and win the last one), so it's game on.
Yes but earlier they were saying that they expected a 5-0, what they've had to face they certainly didn't expect and they don't like it.

So England to go 2-1 up to seal the series.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately they've forecast 2 days of rain - so this could be a draw with everything hanging on the final test!!!!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:36 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Unfortunately they've forecast 2 days of rain - so this could be a draw with everything hanging on the final test!!!!!!!
doesn't look to shabby to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2815&links
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco

I'm gonna be mad as hell if it rains!

I've got all my TV nibbles and grog lined up, all excited raring to go. What an anti climax if its rained off!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

129-1 is not too bad a start so I am happy with that but they have to hold it.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!! Ponting takes a wicket... hahaha! The look on Vaughans' face
Old Aug 25th 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Still not too bad at the end of the day. I'll settle for that.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Still not too bad at the end of the day. I'll settle for that.
Agreed. I think Pieterson is going on nicely (although he was lucky not to get run out, daft sod ) and if he gets a good start on Friday along with freddie then I England should reach 300 easily. On the other hand, if the aussies bowl well then they could be out before you know it. Tait very definately a player to watch...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.