Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Arsenal v Celtic

Arsenal v Celtic

Old Aug 7th 2009, 11:14 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arsenal v Celtic

ding dong
Old Aug 7th 2009, 11:50 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arsenal v Celtic

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
ding dong
First leg on 18 or 19th August:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/114500-...mpions-league/

Who will win...ding or dong ?
Old Aug 7th 2009, 5:59 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

1-1 at Celtic Park
3-0 at the Emirates
Old Aug 7th 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brownstar View Post
1-1 at Celtic Park
3-0 at the Emirates
3-1 at Paradise
1-1 at Emirates.

Go on the bhoys.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 12:43 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

fear the awesome firepower of Fortune & Samaras
Old Aug 8th 2009, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

fear the awesome firepower of Fortune & Samaras
Why the laughing face. Dont you realise its that arrogant attitude which makes you the most hated nation on earth. Now, we will start again. Fortune had half a season in the epl and held his own and Samaras scored the goal to get us through a very tricky tie. Now stop being a knob and say something constructive because you aint that great yourselves and if you think this is going to be easy for the Arse, then you better think again. ps many of my friends are Arsenal supporters and they are not as confident as you.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 2:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by framac67 View Post
Why the laughing face. Dont you realise its that arrogant attitude which makes you the most hated nation on earth. Now, we will start again. Fortune had half a season in the epl and held his own and Samaras scored the goal to get us through a very tricky tie. Now stop being a knob and say something constructive because you aint that great yourselves and if you think this is going to be easy for the Arse, then you better think again. ps many of my friends are Arsenal supporters and they are not as confident as you.
eeerrrrrr semi final of the Champions League last season, not bad for a bunch of kids.......we've got rid of a lazy striker and a malaria riddled Centre Back.

Fortune held his own...........with a princely sum of 5 goals in 18 games, he's scored 71 in 299 games, hardly prolific.

One of our youth players ran rings around Rangers who beat you to the title last season.

Admittedly it will be a tough game at Celtic Park, but we have the quality to get at least a draw and then you'll stand no chance at the Emirates.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Tough game at Celtic park, I see that being a draw possibly a home win for Celtic, but over 2 legs I think Arsenal will be too strong.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit I was disappointed to draw Celtic as they will be tough matches.I also don't know why anyone would be over confident about a game as I would not want to tempt fate.I remember working in the same place as a Spuds fan and he would shout his mouth off about how they would win and on Monday you usually would not see him for dust
Old Aug 8th 2009, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

eeerrrrrr semi final of the Champions League last season, not bad for a bunch of kids.......we've got rid of a lazy striker and a malaria riddled Centre Back.

Fortune held his own...........with a princely sum of 5 goals in 18 games, he's scored 71 in 299 games, hardly prolific.

One of our youth players ran rings around Rangers who beat you to the title last season.

Admittedly it will be a tough game at Celtic Park, but we have the quality to get at least a draw and then you'll stand no chance at the Emirates.
Point taken but we have managed to get rid of that wee tit Strachan who couldnt win a raffle. Now with a team all pulling in the right direction, should be an interesting tie coz the bhoys have found confidence which was missing under Strachan. I will be the first to congratulate you if you win but methinks youre going to get a shock.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 10:35 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Point taken but we have managed to get rid of that wee tit Strachan who couldnt win a raffle. Now with a team all pulling in the right direction, should be an interesting tie coz the bhoys have found confidence which was missing under Strachan. I will be the first to congratulate you if you win but methinks youre going to get a shock.
Me tae

Hail hail, c'mon the Celts
Old Aug 8th 2009, 10:07 pm
Banned

We shall see, if you win then it will be one of your performances of the season. You gotta get behind your team, I'm sick of the doomongers that say they are Arsenal fans can you believe some where calling for Wenger's head last season............retards!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 4:32 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Now with a team all pulling in the right direction, should be an interesting tie coz the bhoys have found confidence which was missing under Strachan.
And you say this on the basis of what - one game ??
Old Aug 9th 2009, 4:44 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG View Post
Of course not -

FAITH - aint that right Fran?
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BigDavyG View Post
On the basis of players not playing to their potential under Strachan now playing excellent over a couple of games and the noises coming out of Paradise are extremely encouraging. Killen, Donati, Crosas are now playing in their correct positions and showing what they were bought for.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.